It has two suns and at least three planets, the third of which is now known as New Romulus, the capital of the Romulan Republic. There is also a transwarp gate and two moons (one of which is shattered) in orbit.
Records indicate that the colony ships that left Vulcan after the Sundering spent several months on this planet. Mostly abandoned since then, this M-class world is now the home of New Romulus, a colony made up of Romulans and Remans seeking to create a new society and a new homeworld.Radiation levels and seismic instability on the planet indicate that there was a world-wide cataclysmic event in the world's distant past. It will take more study to determine exactly what happened.
- “The Search for New Romulus”: Romulan Republic players enter the Dewa System searching for a planet for the Republic to establish a new homeworld on.
- “First Complement”: Romulan Republic players claim their First Duty Officers at New Romulus Command, after unlocking the Duty Officer System at Level 11.
- “Devil's Choice” & “Shadow Play”: Aided by a combined Federation-Klingon taskforce, the Romulan Republic defends their new homeworld from a massive Elachi invasion fleet.
- “New Romulus Aid”: The player is sent to aid colonization efforts of D'Tan's Romulan Republic on New Romulus.
- “Republic Day”: Republic players visit the R.R.W. Lleiset and conduct weapon tests in the New Romulus system.
- “Blood of Ancients”: Herald fleets enter orbit of New Romulus and transport troops to the surface to reclaim the underground gateway.