Crew[edit | edit source]
- Varh: Na'kuhl captain and helmsman. Married to Onna.
- Onna: Ferengi first officer and engineer. Married to Varh.
- Kinyah: A "surly, well armed" Orion.
- Louann Wilkins: Human infiltration specialist. She and Big Kor are a couple.
- Big Kor: Klingon security chief. He is mute, and communicates via sign language. He and Louann Wilkins are a couple.
- Lontus†: Former Orion captain of the Coldstar. Overthrown by the crew after he attempted to leave them for dead.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Partisans”: The player meets the crew of the Coldstar on Nimbus III for a data heist of J'mpok's intelligence stronghold on Gorath.
- “A Day Long Remembered”: Two weeks following the fall of J'mpok, the crew of the Coldstar are present at the Great Hall with Adet'pa during the celebration event.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- "Price of Freedom": At Shangdu on Nimbus III, a team is assembled by an Orion named Lontus to attack and capture a Risian yacht, and capture an unidentified VIP passenger to hold for ransom. The job is a failure; the yacht is heavily damaged, and the only passenger recovered is a Human infant. When Lontus attempts to leave the team for dead aboard the yacht, they disable and capture his ship, the Cleaver, and rechristen it the Coldstar.
- "Fortunes of War and Peace": Onna and Varh meet with their crew's current employer, Amarie, at Drozana Station. Amarie congratulates the two on their recent marriage, and Onna asks to get down to business. The pair successfully captured a Suliban, along with the data he had stolen from Amarie, and are prepared to hand him over. Amarie reveals that the stolen data consisted of specifications for a weapons system, to be installed on her new Amarie-class vessels. Amarie states that she believes Omag to be responsible for hiring the Suliban, and says she'll contact them if they need someone to bring him in.
- "Of Profits, and an Ill Wind": The crew of the Coldstar transports Quark through the Bajoran wormhole to the planet Karemma, which is under attack by the Hur'q. Beaming down to the planet, they are able to fend off a Hur'q attack and reach a Karemman contact.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Coldstar and its crew were first introduced in Lore Blogs dating back to 2016, four years prior to their in-game debut with Season Twenty-one: House Shattered.
- The ship can be seen with and without a prefix in the episode Partisans. During the episode, it can be seen using a special version of the Solar Flare Gateway ability, colored blue.
|Details||Orion Syndicate • Orion • Ter'jas Mor • Nimbus III • Lilitu System|
|Ground Forces||Thug • Vixen • Brute • Enforcer • Matron|
|Starships||Interceptor • Orion Corvette • Corsair Flight-Deck Cruiser (Mob) • Brigand Cruiser • Marauder Battleship • Slavemaster Battleship • Warbarge Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Melani D'ian • Hassan the Undying • Onna • Thira • Thiral • Veddu|
|NPC starships||O.S.S. Coldstar • Dremken • Kolari • Manara • Selenn • Ureon • Weakened Battleship|