The Obelisk 1, also known simply as the Obelisk, is an Obelisk Carrier designed by the Solanae, servitors of the Iconians. It is commandeered by Alliance refugees and used to fight off incoming Elachi.
- The Player: Acting captain
- Researcher A'dranna: Acting science officer
- Captain Koren: Acting engineering officer
- Captain Va'Kel Shon: Acting tactical officer
- Ambassador Worf: Acting tactical officer
- “Sphere of Influence”: Trapped in a Solanae facility, the player's away team discovers the Obelisk 1 and boards it by using an Iconian gateway after inadvertently resetting the entire gateway network in order to save New Romulus from destruction. They use the vessel to travel to the Jouret System, where they repel an Elachi fleet with the assistance of the U.S.S. Enterprise, the I.K.S. Bortasqu', and the R.R.W. Lleiset.
- "Lingua Iconia": Ship designer Callius hails the Obelisk and requests that they deploy swarmers to use in a targeting exercise. The swarmers malfunction and attack Callius's ship, forcing them to develop a method of disguising their vessel as an Iconian ship to prompt the swarmers to discontinue their attack.
|[Neutrino Deflector Array Mk XII [ShdS] [Em] [Ins] (Fused)]||[Combat Impulse Engines Mk XII [Aux] [Spd] [Turn] (Fused)]||[Obelisk Subspace Rift Warp Core]||[Covariant Shield Array Mk XII [Cap]x2 [Reg] (Fused)]|
|Fore Weapons||Rear Weapons|
|[Dual Antiproton Beam Bank Mk XII (Fused)]||[Antiproton Beam Array Mk XII [Acc]x3 (Fused)]|
|[Antiproton Beam Array Mk XII [Acc]x3 (Fused)]||[Ancient Omnidirectional Beam Array Mk XII [Acc] [Arc] [Dmg] (Fused)]|
|[Transphasic Torpedo Launcher Mk XII [Acc]x3 (Fused)]||[Transphasic Torpedo Launcher Mk XII [Acc]x3 (Fused)]|
|[Rechargable Auxiliary Battery]||[Rechargable Engine Battery]||[Rechargable Shields Battery]||[Rechargable Weapons Battery]|