The Odyssey Cruiser Space Set consists of three consoles:
They can be equipped on any Odyssey variant:
- - Odyssey Star Cruiser, Odyssey Tactical Cruiser, Odyssey Operations Cruiser, Odyssey Science Cruiser, Endeavour Tactical Star Cruiser, Sojourner Operations Star Cruiser, Yorktown Science Star Cruiser, Legendary Verity Command Dreadnought Cruiser
- - Terran Lexington Dreadnought Cruiser
They can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Aquarius Escort
- Targets Self
The Console - Universal - Aquarius Escort is obtained from the Odyssey Tactical Cruiser (Zen Store, sold separately: 2,500 , sold as part of a Odyssey Bundle: 5,000 , FED Tier 5) or from the Legendary Verity Command Dreadnought Cruiser (available as part of both 10th Anniversary Legendary Starship Bundles).
This console allows you to separate the aft mission pod of your starship, which will deploy an Aquarius Escort. The Aquarius is a small attack craft (sic, it's a frigate sized escort and not a small craft) that will follow the Odyssey-class Cruiser and attack your targets. If it takes heavy damage, it will be disabled, and you will need to disengage this ability and re-dock with the Aquarius Escort to get it functional again.
Console - Universal - Chevron Separation
- -4.8% Shield HP
- -13% Hull HP
- +10% Impulse Speed
- +8 Turn Rate
- +10 Weapon Power
- -10 Shield Power
- -10 Auxiliary Power
- Special Ability: Chevron Separation
The Console - Universal - Chevron Separation is obtained from the Odyssey Operations Cruiser (Zen Store, sold separately: 2,500 , sold as part of a Odyssey Bundle: 5,000 , FED Tier 5) or from the Legendary Verity Command Dreadnought Cruiser (available as part of both 10th Anniversary Legendary Starship Bundles).
This console allows the ship's Chevron Saucer and stardrive sections to separate. Relieved of her bulk, the Odyssey's Stardrive section becomes a formidable attack vessel. Power systems are diverted to weapons, and speed and maneuverability are greatly increased, though hull and shield HP are slightly reduced. The saucer will follow you, and will attack your target. If it takes heavy damage, it will be disabled and you will need to disengage "Chevron Separation" and re-dock with the chevron saucer to get it functional again.
Console - Universal - Work Bees
- Targets Friend and Self
- 15 kilometer Range
- Launches 4 level __ Work Bees:
- Each Bee repairs +___ Hit Points/sec over 10 seconds
- Damage repaired is determined by Starship Hull Restoration.
- 1 min recharge
- Special Ability: Deploy Work Bees
The Console - Universal - Work Bees is obtained from the Odyssey Science Cruiser (Zen Store, sold separately: 2,500 , sold as part of a Odyssey Bundle: 5,000 , FED Tier 5) or from the Legendary Verity Command Dreadnought Cruiser (available as part of both 10th Anniversary Legendary Starship Bundles).
Deploys four Work Bee CMUs (Cargo Management Units) to assist you or your currently targeted ally. The Work Bee units will follow the targeted ship and repair it, if it drops below 75% health. The Work Bee's repair beam will also restore disabled subsystems and remove Engineering Debuffs. Only one work bee will repair a target at a time and each Work Bee can only repair once then it will immediately disengage. Once it has disengaged, the next Work Bee will engage if needed.
You may only have one group of four Work Bees deployed at any given time. If you re-activate this ability on the same or another target, it will replace the previous Work Bees.
The Work Bee's energy signature is so small it cannot be directly targeted, but they can be affected and destroyed by area of effect attacks and Beam Array: Fire at Will.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Enhanced Engineering Systems
- +1 Flight Turn Rate
- 25% recharge time reduction to the Odyssey Console Set
- +12 Energized Hull Plating
- +12 Ablative Hull Plating
- +12 Electro-Plasma System Flow
Set 3: Enhanced Chevron Separation
- This bonus allows your Odyssey's Saucer Section to deploy its own Worker Bees while separated. In addition, it gains the Gravity Well III ability.
- You cannot deploy Aquarius Escort and activate the Chevron Separation at the same time. This might be because of the limits of the engine, or done deliberately, but it is not stated anywhere in the consoles description.
- With the release of the Legacy of Romulus, the set bonus was changed: the old 3 piece bonus became the 2 piece bonus and a new 3 piece bonus power was added.
|Equipment Sets |
|See also: Equipment • Set|