- For the playable counterpart, see Odyssey Star Cruiser.
- Beams: Fire at Will III
- Charged Particle Burst III
- Chevron Separation
- Emergency Power to Shields III
- Gravity Well II
- Launch Aquarius Escort
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Torpedo: Spread II
- Tractor Beam I
Vessels of the Class
U.S.S. Odyssey (default)
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
- “The Bortas Class”: The U.S.S. Odyssey attacks a prototype Bortas Battle Cruiser in the Ganalda System. She is driven off by a small Klingon fleet.
- “Boldly They Rode”: Captain Va'Kel Shon, commanding the newly-commissioned U.S.S. Enterprise-F, joins the fight to retake Deep Space 9 from Kar'ukan's forces.
- “Hive Onslaught”: Admiral D'Vak commands the U.S.S. Houston during the attack on the Borg Unicomplex.
- “Tau Dewa Sector Patrol (Daily)” (FED): The Enterprise-F has a small chance to spawn to assist Federation players in combat in the various systems in the Tau Dewa Sector Block.
- “Sphere of Influence”: The Enterprise-F arrives to help players fight an Elachi assault on a newly-discovered Iconian Gateway in the Jouret System.
- “A Step Between Stars” (KDF): The Enterprise-F helps KDF players defend the Jenolan Dyson Sphere from an Undine invasion.
- “Contested Zone - Industrial Area”: The U.S.S. Columbia assigns players tasks in the industrial area of the Solanae Dyson Sphere.
- “Surface Tension”: The Enterprise-F helps defend Earth and Qo'noS from a massive Undine assault.
- “Fluid Dynamics”: A dreadnought of varying class is part of a combined Starfleet/KDF fleet assembled in the Kuda System.
- A dreadnought can be seen stationed near the spire occupied by the Dyson Joint Command in the Allied zone of the Solanae Dyson Sphere. Additional dreadnoughts of varying classes can be seen patrolling in the Contested Zone.
- Odyssey-class Dreadnoughts have a very small chance of appearing when a Starfleet player uses the "Fleet Support" ability.
- The Odyssey class was designed by Adam Ihle, winner of Cryptic Studios' Design the Next Enterprise contest.
- The ship first appeared as the Enterprise-F with the March 2012 launch of “Boldly They Rode”.
- The Odyssey was included in the prequel comic for Star Trek: Picard in the form of the USS Verity; set several years before Star Trek: Online.
- Playable versions:
- Terran Odyssey Dreadnought Cruiser (mirror counterpart)