Crey was among the crew of the U.S.S. Bozeman, trapped in a temporal distortion in the Typhon Expanse for 90 years, making him 157 years old in 2409. He accepted a position with the Temporal Intelligence Agency, where his first-hand knowledge of the past is an asset.
- “Welcome to Earth Spacedock”(Delta Recruits): Delta Recruits encounter Crey at Earth Spacedock. He is able to confirm that the player encountered a future version of themselves, an Admiral from approximately 18 months in the future.
- “Welcome to Earth Spacedock”(Temporal recruits): Temporal recruits also encounter Crey during this mission; he refers the player to Admiral Quinn, and instructs them to tell no one about their status as a temporal agent.
- “Stranded in Space”(Delta Recruits): When the player finds unusual technology aboard the S.S. Azura, Crey speculates that the alloys found in the technology may indicate that the Iconians have travelled to the Delta Quadrant, and have had influence in that part of the galaxy.
- “Diplomatic Orders”(Delta Recruits): After the player sends a message to an Undine vessel attempting to warn them of the Iconian threat, Crey expresses his hope that the Undine will realize they have been manipulated by the Iconians.
- “Hide and Seek”(Delta Recruits): After the player fails to gather any new intelligence on the Iconians from a Klingon outpost, Crey discusses how little information is available. He states that there has only been one confirmed sighting of an Iconian, and it has not yet happened in the player's timeline.
- “Stop the Signal”: After the player uploads intelligence warning of the Iconian threat to a Klingon outpost, Crey laments the fact that the Federation did not listen to the Klingons when they warned of the Undine threat before the Federation-Klingon war.
- “Researcher Rescue”(Delta Recruits): When the player discovers an Iconian artifact on Kassae IV, Crey speculates that they may be able to use it to access the Iconian gateway network, and prevent the Iconians and their Heralds from appearing wherever they want.
- “Treasure Trading Station”(Delta Recruits): When the player discovers another Iconian artifact aboard a Ferengi space station, Crey elaborates on the importance of finding and analyzing Iconian technology.
- “Secret Orders”(Delta Recruits): When the player recovers data on Iconian weapons from a Klingon facility, Crey asserts that the information will be helpful.
- “Skirmish”(Delta Recruits): After the player searches the Axon's computer for information regarding the Iconians, Crey observes that the Cardassians still believe the Iconians to be a dead race, and have not concerned themselves with learning more about the ancient race.
- “What Lies Beneath”(Delta Recruits): Crey determines that a data gathering device discovered in the computer core of Drozana Station has been in place since the 23rd Century, but contains recent technology. He begins analyzing the data recovered from the device.
- “Everything Old is New”(Delta Recruits): When the player travels back to the 23rd Century version of Drozana station and plants the previously-discovered data gathering device, Crey remarks that Section 31 was instrumental in providing the opportunity to do so.
- “Temporal Ambassador”(Delta Recruits): When the player accesses a Tholian database, Crey observes that the Tholians are extremely interested in Iconian technology, and that they've targeted New Romulus to excavate in an attempt to recover Iconian artifacts. Crey resolved to notify the Romulan Republic about this discovery.
- “Installation 18”(Delta Recruits): When the player download's the Tal Shiar's data on the Iconians, Crey speculates about Hakeev's intentions for the Remans.
- “Taris”(Delta Recruits): When the player examines a piece of unique Iconian technology, Crey explains how Taris first encountered the Iconians in 2365. He also questions Taris' belief that the Iconians will turn back time and restore Romulus and Remus, as it was the Iconians who gave Hakeev the device which triggered the Hobus supernova to begin with.
- “Coliseum”(Delta Recruits): Crey expresses some confusion over why a piece of Iconian technology was found on Slamek's crashed ship. He observes that the technology contains traces of Protomatter and Decalithium, two materials which were used to cause the Hobus supernova. He warns the player to be careful about who they trust.
- “Cutting the Cord”(Delta Recruits): When the player scans the small Iconian gateway on Brea III, Crey notes that it was set for a destination in the Delta Quadrant; however, Federation sensors have detected nothing but empty space in that area. He vows to send a ship to investigate the location.
- “Cold Storage”(Delta Recruits): After the player attempts to access information on the Iconians from the Preserver database, Crey observes that the Preserver technology is biological, similar to a more advanced version of bio-neural gel packs used in Starfleet vessels. While he is concerned about the difficulty of extracting the desired information, he says he will forward the data to the research teams anyway. Crey then visits the site in person, as Temporal Investigations has determined that this is the point from which the future version of the player had traveled back in time to visit their past self. Crey oversees the process.
- “A Gathering Darkness”(Delta Recruits): When the player accesses a Borg database on Omicron Kappa II, Crey notes that the Borg have extensive records on the Iconians, and that they consistently link the Iconians to Omega molecules. Crey explains the dangers of Omega molecules to the player.
- “Assimilation”(Delta Recruits): When the player discovers a piece of Iconian technology aboard a Borg Cube, Crey observes that the device was acquired in Fluidic space, suggesting that the Iconians have been there in the past. He speculates that the Borg may have used Iconian technology to improve their assimilation process in their efforts to assimilate the Undine.
- “Broken Circle”: Crey serves as a liaison between Temporal Investigations and the Iconian Resistance, who are attempting to construct a Krenim time weapon. He reveals that Starfleet is concerned about potential violations of the Temporal Prime Directive relating to the project. Crey's role is to minimize disruption to the timeline, and to deal with the repercussions of any disruptions which do occur.
- “Butterfly”: Cray is still overseeing the project to develop the Krenim weapon, and tells the player about the Human concept of the "butterfly effect", where a minor occurrence can have massive repercussions, and states that Temporal Investigations will intervene if it appears the Alliance's work with the Krenim may do more harm than good.
- “Midnight”: Philip Crey is present in the conference room on Kyana Research Station before the Iconian Resistance commences its last briefing of the Iconian War.
- “Time and Tide”: A newly-graduated Crey is present in the future to witness the signing of the Temporal Accords.
- “Ragnarok”: Crey participates in the Battle of Procyon V, and is present at Chekov's briefing.
Missions formerly involved
- “The Long Night”(Delta Recruits): When the player discovers Iconian technology aboard Empok Nor, Crey wonders who could have brought it to the station.