|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
- “Destiny”: Ships of this class belong to a Breen Confederacy battle group, commanded, by Thot Mer, sent to destroy the flagship of the Klingon Emperor Kahless in the Sanek System.
- “Vorgon Conclusions”: The player engages Plesh Brek Frigates in orbit of 24th Century Earth when pursuing Vorgon operatives attempting to steal the Tox Uthat from Starfleet Command.
- “Aiding the Deferi (Daily)”: Plesh Brek Frigates attack the Kelvani Belt and the Deferi Patrol as well as Deferi Outpost 3.
- “Cold Call”: A Plesh Brek Frigate can be seen flying through the orbit of Defera and leaving a warp trail before you beam down. Later on, several frigates attack Ambassador Surah's Jeska.
- “Out in the Cold”: Plesh Brek Frigates are among the raiders attacking Deferi ships in the VZA-4001 System and some details are guarding the Zaria System.
- “Cold Case”: Breen frigates try to prevent the player form leaving Defera with a piece of a Preserver star chart. In the Manek System, the player destroys a group of these ships as they attempt to leave with another part of the same map.
- “Cold Storage”: Plesh Brek Frigates are among the Breen forces fighting with True Way vessels over control of the site of a former Dominion base in the Lae'nas System when the player arrives and engages both groups.
- Plesh Brek Class ships are part of Breen forces engaged in Deep Space Encounters in the Alpha Quadrant.
|Details||Breen Confederacy • Breen • Breen (planet)|
|Ground Forces||H'ren • H'ren Sentry • H'ren Medic • H'ren Bio-Engineer • Ak'ched Soldier • Ak'ched Guard • Vel'sh Scientist • Vel'sh Tactician • Thot|
|Starships||Bleth Choas Fighter • Plesh Brek Frigate • Chel Grett Cruiser • Sarr Theln Warship • Rezreth Destroyer • Rezreth Siege Destroyer • Breen Capital Ship|
|NPCs||Breen Captain • Gran • Kryt • Mer • Par • Tol • Tran • Trel • Wen|
|NPC starships||Desna • Istapp • Snosk|