The Privateer Weapon Modifications Space Set consists of two consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Miradorn Sensor Baffler]
- [Console - Universal - Heavy Particle Focuser Array]
Console - Universal - Miradorn Sensor Baffler
- to self: +15% Critical Chance for 20 sec
- to self: +33% Critical Severity for 20 sec
- Foe: Placate for 10 sec or until target suffers ____ damage
- Foe: Engines Offline for 10 sec
- Self: Raider and Intel Flanking Damage Bonus increased by 33% for 20 sec
Activating the Miradorn Sensor Baffle ability, player's starship will release a powerful electromagnetic pulse that will placate nearby foes, preventing them from being able to attack you, as well as knocking their engines offline. Also, player will gain a Critical Hit Chance and Critical Hit Severity bonus for a short time. Additionally, any flanking damage buffs player receives from Intelligence or Raider Flanking is increased.
This console also provides a passive boost to Critical Hit Chance and Defense.
Console - Universal - Heavy Particle Focuser Array
- Foe: At least ____ Electrical Damage (50% Shield Penetration)
- Total Damage and Number of Beams increases with Charges
- +1 Charge per 30 sec (4 max Charges)
When Heavy Particle Focuser Array is activated, it will fire a burst of particle beams which deal electrical damage and bypass a portion of the target's shields. The Heavy Particle Emitter Array will gain 1 charge every 30 seconds (for a maximum of 4 charges). Activating this ability will consume all charges and fire a number of beams at the target based on the number of charges consumed. Additionally, particle beam damage increases with each charge consumed.
This console also provides a passive boost to Directed Energy Weapon damage and All Energy Damage Resistance Rating.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
- +33% Electrical Damage for Heavy Particle Focuser Array
- +33% Recharge Speed for Miradorn Sensor Baffler
- +25 Hull Penetration
- (Improves Hull Penetration for Starship Weapons)
|Equipment Sets |
|See also: Equipment • Set|