Prometheus Class Escort
- For the playable ship, see Prometheus class.
- For the "standard" version of the Prometheus class, see Federation Escort.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beam Array: Fire at Will II
- Cannon: Rapid Fire II
- Cannon: Scatter Volley III
- Multi-Vector Assault Mode
- Point Defense System
- Torpedo: High Yield II
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
U.S.S. Prometheus (default)
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
Named[edit | edit source]
- “Second Star to the Right, Straight on 'til Morning”: The U.S.S. DeWitt leads a Starfleet task force to liberate a captured starbase in the Alhena System.
Unnamed[edit | edit source]
Prometheus-class Battleships can spawn in any encounter involving one or more Federation battleships. Each one is labelled U.S.S. Prometheus by default.
- “Empire Defense Against Federation Spies”: A Federation task force is hiding in the Kahless Expanse. Some of the battleships are Prometheus-class.
- Prometheus-class Battleships are part of Federation fleets raiding Klingon starbases in:
- “No Win Scenario” (KDF): In Combat Simulation 347, Prometheus-class Battleships are among hundreds of Starfleet ships attacking a Civilian Transport.
- “Starbase 234 System Patrol”: A Federation Battleship (either Prometheus, Armitage, or Typhoon-class) makes up the last line of defense the player must defeat before taking on Starbase 234.
- “Officer of the Watch (Daily)” (FED): One possible assignment is to escort a battleship carrying a Starfleet dignitary to the starbase.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Multi-Vector Advanced Escort (playable version)
- Federation Escort (standard Prometheus class)
- Armitage-class Escort Carrier
- Typhoon-class Battleship