Protomatter Microcontainer are awarded by completing "Gravity Kills” and “Tzenkethi Front” PvE Queues or in Tzenkethi Battlezone. They are used for high End Reputation Gear.
Protomatter Microcontainer are earned by:
- Completing “Gravity Kills” (Advanced or Elite)
- Completing “Tzenkethi Front” (Advanced or Elite)
- Defeating Tzenkethi in the - Tzenkethi Battlezone
- Small chance of a drop from a Lukari Restoration Initiative Equipment Requisition crate.
- Complete a Reputation Upgrade Project to convert 100 Lukari Marks into one Protomatter Microcontainer (once per day).
The following Lukari Restoration Initiative projects require Protomatter Microcontainers as part of their requirements:
|[Lukari Proto-Restorative Combat Armor XII]||5|
|[Lukari Proto-Reactive Personal Shield XII]||5|
|[Lukari Piezo-Electric Wrist Apparatus XII]||5|
|[Console - Universal - Piezo-Electric Focuser XII]||2|
|[Advanced Piezo-Photon Torpedo Launcher XII]||2|
|[Advanced Piezo-Polaron Beam Array XII]||2|
|[Advanced Piezo-Polaron Dual Heavy Cannons XII]||2|
|[Lukari Restoration Initiative Deflector Array XII]||5|
|[Lukari Restoration Initiative Combat Impulse Engines XII]||5|
|[Lukari Restoration Initiative Reinforced Warp Core XII]||5|
|[Lukari Restoration Initiative Reinforced Singularity Core XII]||5|
|[Lukari Restoration Initiative Regenerative Shield Array XII]||5|
Additional costs for each item are:
- 40,000, 500 and 9,000 for the Ground set
- 40,000, 750 and 32,500 for the Starship set
- 30,000, 500 and 15,000 for the Starship Armament set