< Release notes
Revision as of 04:04, 27 April 2017 by @DeletedUser40537415 (Created page with "===General=== * Player Potential System has been turned on for PvE Queues. ** For details on this system, please visit the Player Potential System blog at: https://www.arcgame...")
General[edit | edit source]
- Player Potential System has been turned on for PvE Queues.
- For details on this system, please visit the Player Potential System blog at: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10434053-the-player-potential-system
- This is not turned on for PvP queues.
- Core Assault
- Failing on Elite now grants a Competitive Wargame Elite Mark instead of a Temporal one.
- Enemies in the boss room now de-spawn when the queue is over.
- Added a safer respawn area for players in the boss room.
- All Kobali Adventure Zone missions can be played and replayed.
- Resolved an issue where “Survivor” could not be played.
- Binary Circuit - Resolved an issue where sometimes in the last room, enemies could spawn inside walls.
- Miradorn Starship now has an additional Science Console slot.
- This will be applied to all future and currently owned versions of this ship.
- Resolved an issue where Temporal Operative and Command ground powers could not be slotted as default Bridge Officer powers.
- Fleet based PVE queues are available and now load Fleet assets on the maps.
- Ground PvP queues are once again available.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- Foundry functions will be temporarily unavailable.
- Survivor - Some of the FX for the anomalies encountered on the first part of the ground map aren’t displaying properly.
- The new queue “Twin Tribulations” will not be available at the launch of Escalation.
- We are making updates based on player feedback from its recent launch on Tribble.
- The Kobali Adventure Zone
- Progress on the Acts can be lost if the wrapper mission is dropped.
- Map incorrectly labels the level range of the zones.
- The whistle sound for a when a queue match is ready plays twice.
- When the player opens the new PvE queue UI for only the first time, the categories will be out of order.
- Close the window and reopen to resolve this.