The Rhas'bej-class Battleship is one of larger ship classes in Coalition's arsenal. While vessels of this class are usually supported by Shuk-din Frigates or Broln'ta Cruisers, they are capable of holding their own ground against most of the Alliance forces.
Players will be forced to take precaution when approaching these battleships, as their long range protomatter-laced weaponry and potent torpedo spreads are capable of obliterating foes in matter of seconds.
Players are advised to attack battleship's forward 90-degree arc as Tzenkethi were forced to sacrifice their forward-facing shield power to accommodate their vast weapons system. However, this tactic is not without risk, as it requires the player's ship to be durable enough to withstand a huge amount of beating. Abilities such as Brace for Impact, Hold Together or Secondary Shields can be used to achieve this.
When paired with Broln'ta Cruiser, players should avoid using abilities such as Gravity Well, which will pull all Tzenkethi ships together and prevent players from destroying the battleships as they'll be constantly healed and reinforced by nearby cruisers.
- Launch Tzenkethi Reinforced Shield Repair Units
- Lock Trajectory
- Rocket Barrage
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Torpedo: Spread II
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Vessels of the class
- “Of Signs and Portents”: Player faces the Tzenkethi fleet for the first time over Khufano.
- Tzenkethi Battlezone: Alliance battles Coalition in the Gon'cra System in an attempt to prevent them from harvesting rare materials needed for manufacture of new dangerous and potent weaponry.
- “The Tzenkethi Front”: Coalition deploys Rhas'bej Battleships to carry protomatter bombs during an atack on a Klingon starbase in the Eta Serpentis System.
- “Gravity Kills”: Alliance players clash with the Coalition fleet in an attempt to stop the enemy from harvesting dangerous Hawking particles.
- “Mirrors and Smoke”: Rhas'bej Battleships are part of the fleet sent to destroy the Kentari moon in Gon'Cra Nebula. Player faces them after failing to prevent the activation of the protomatter bomb on the moon's surface.
- “Brushfire”: C.S.S. Relentless, a Rhas'bej Battleship under Waram Tzen-Gravu's command, leads a Coalition fleet against an Alliance player over Son'a facility in the Briar Patch.
|Details||Tzenkethi Coalition • Tzenkethi • Tzenketh System • Gon'Cra System|
|Ground Forces||Cloak Drone • Gravity Drone • Shockwave Drone • Tzenkethi Power Pack • Kreth • Kreth'ko • Kreth'ko Grenadier • Kreth'ko Tech • Pylon Operator • Vranh • Vranh Grenadier • Vranh Tech • Vranh'ko Tech|
|Starships||Reinforced Shield Repair Unit • Shuk-din Frigate • Broln'ta Cruiser • Rhas'bej Battleship • Tzen'tar Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Aarn Tzen-Tarrak • Neth Parr • Ranl Vennin • Waram Tzen-Gravu|
|NPC starships||Tzen-Tarrak's Command Ship • C.S.S. Autarch's Blade • C.S.S. Relentless • C.S.S. Strangehold • C.S.S. Tzen-Evat • C.S.S. Tzen-Torun|