The location is marked in Sector Space by the static outlines of a Flotilla centered around a Ha'apax Advanced Warbird, the R.R.W. Deihu, which acts as starbase facility and first major Hub for Romulan Republic players.
The Romulan Republic, a movement founded by noted Unificationist D'Tan, is a group dedicated to the founding of a new Romulan Homeworld with a democratic government. Most members of the Romulan Republic have rejected the secrecy and intense competition that characterized Romulan society, heeding D'Tan's call for a new way of life for their new world. Many ships loyal to the Republic meet in this location.
The Warbird is divided into six distinct sections.
- Turbolift to Commander's Office
- Transporter Chief
- Before “Turning Point”
- Commander Temer
- After “Turning Point”
- Skill Training
- Lieutenant Deletham (Tailor)
- Lieutenant Teelis (Recruit Bridge Officers)
- Centurion Hril (Train Your Bridge Officers)
- Ground Equipment Vendor
- Commodities Vendor
- Lieutenant Nalah (Customize Starship)
- Centurion Havra (Requisition Ship Equipment)
- Centurion Maeka (Starship and Shuttle Requisitions)
- Centurion Dhiemm (Select Starship)
- Chief Engineer
- “Explore the Flotilla” (Tutorial): Learn to use the services around the Flotilla.
- “The Search for New Romulus”: Return at the end of the mission to the Flotilla and speak with D'Tan.
- “Turning Point”: Return at the end of the mission to the Flotilla and speak with Subcommander Nadel.
- “Blood of Ancients”: An Alliance task force regroups at the Flotilla following their defeat at Lae'nas III.
- Later in the game, New Romulus Command also becomes available as Republic Hub.
- Relocated with release of Season Ten: The Iconian War on April 21, 2015 from Nimbus Sector to Azure Sector.