The Romulan Maneuvering Protocol Space Set consists of two consoles:
Both consoles can be equipped on any Advanced Warbird variant: Ha'apax Advanced Warbird, Mirror Universe Ha'apax Advanced Warbird, Haakona Advanced Warbird, Fleet Ha'apax Advanced Warbird, Kara Advanced Warbird and Fleet Ha'apax Advanced Warbird (T6). They can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Dual Vector Separation
- -9.1% Hull HP
- 10% Shield HP
- +5% Impulse Speed
- +5 Turn Rate
- -10 Weapon Power
- +5 Shield Power
- -5 Engine Power
- +15 Auxiliary Power
- Crew Capacity set to 1500
- Deploy Assault Warbird
- Special Ability: Dual Vector Separation
This console allows the ship to separate into two smaller vessels, referred to as vectors. The player controls one of the vectors (determined by which skill you activate) and the other becomes a pet. The other vector will follow the player and attack the player's target, dealing moderate damage. It is capable of being destroyed. If it is, the player must re-use the skill used to separate to form back into the full ship, after which the player can use another of the skills to separate again.
Each vector has a slant towards either Tactical or Science, and has different statistics, weapons, and abilities when flying autonomously as a pet.
Console - Universal - Supplemental Subsystems
- +40 Max All Power Subsystems for 20 seconds
- When receiving energy damage:
- * Attacker: ____ Electrical Damage (Ignores Shields)
- * to target: -2 All Power Settings for 10 sec (Stacks up to 20 times)
- * to self: +2 All Power Settings for 10 sec (Stacks up to 20 times)
- * Grants 1 Subsystem Overload counter for 20 sec
- At 20 Subsystem Overload Counters:
- * ____ Electrical Damage (Ignores Shields) to up to 5 enemies within 5km
- * to target: Disable all subsystems for 5 sec
- Special Ability: Overload Supplemental Subsystems
Activating this console substantially increases starship’s maximum subsystem power levels for a short time. While active, incoming energy weapon attacks damage the attacker, and leech a small amount of the attacker’s subsystem power back to the player. Additionally, player gains a Subsystem Overload Counter each time starship is hit with an energy attack. After obtaining 20 counters player's starship emits a devastating pulse of electrical energy which deals heavy damage to nearby enemies. Affected enemies have all of their subsystems knocked offline for a brief period.
This console provides a passive bonus to all subsystem power levels.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Romulan Maneuvering Protocol
- + 3 Turn Rate
- + 3% Defense