Sarr Theln Warships are battleships used by the Breen Confederacy. These warships are heavily armed, rivaling Romulan D'deridex Battleships in power and armament. Compared to the smaller Chel Grett Cruiser, the Sarr Theln lacks in maneuverability but features stronger shielding and can launch Bleth Choas Fighters.
- Energy Siphon
- Torpedo: High Yield III
- Tyken's Rift
- Cannon: Scatter Volley III
- Transphasic Cluster Torpedo
- Launch Bleth Choas Fighters
- Ability: Endothermic Inhibitor Beam
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
- “Destiny”: A ship of this class leads a Breen Confederacy battle group, commanded by Thot Mer, sent to destroy the flagship of the Klingon Emperor Kahless in the Sanek System.
- “Vorgon Conclusions”: The player engages a Sarr Theln Warship in orbit of 24th Century Earth when pursuing Vorgon operatives attempting to steal the Tox Uthat from Starfleet Command.
- “Aiding the Deferi (Daily)”: Sarr Theln Warships attack the Kelvani Belt and the Deferi Patrol as well as Deferi Outpost 3.
- “Cold Call”: A Sarr Theln Warship attacks Ambassador Surah's Jeska in the orbit of Defera.
- “Out in the Cold”: A Sarr Theln Warship is pursuing Deferi refugees trying to escape the Breen mine on Zaria.
- Sarr Theln Warships are part of Breen forces engaged in Deep Space Encounters in the Alpha Quadrant.
- Unlike the Apex Battleship, the Sarr Theln Warship's appearance was not altered to match the playable version added in the 2014 Q's Winter Wonderland event until the release of Agents Of Yesterday on 6 July 2016.
|Details||Breen Confederacy • Breen • Breen (planet)|
|Ground Forces||H'ren • H'ren Sentry • H'ren Medic • H'ren Bio-Engineer • Ak'ched Soldier • Ak'ched Guard • Vel'sh Scientist • Vel'sh Tactician • Thot|
|Starships||Bleth Choas Fighter • Plesh Brek Frigate • Chel Grett Cruiser • Sarr Theln Warship • Rezreth Destroyer • Rezreth Siege Destroyer • Breen Capital Ship|
|NPCs||Breen Captain • Gran • Kryt • Mer • Par • Tol • Tran • Trel • Wen|
|NPC starships||Desna • Istapp • Snosk|