Season Twenty-one: House Shattered
House Shattered is a seasonal update for Star Trek Online released for PC on October 6, 2020. For Playstation, it released on January 12, 2021, however an unexpected error prevented it from going live on Xbox on this day. It was released two days later, on January 14, 2021. It forms the second part of Year of Klingon.
It is the second major update of the Year of Klingon, a set of updates scheduled for release over 2020 and 2021.
Model Revamps[edit | edit source]
In addition to the content created for Year of Klingon, several ships have received new, more screen accurate models. These include
- Prometheus class (added November 5, 2020)
- Luna class (added November 19, 2020)
- New Orleans class (added December 16, 2020)
Systems[edit | edit source]
Story[edit | edit source]
- “Partisans”: A new mission continuing the Klingon Civil War story, featuring Robert O'Reilly as Aakar, J.G. Hertzler as Martok, Rekha Sharma as Adet'pa and Adrienne Wilkinson as Louann Wilkins.
TFO[edit | edit source]
A new Task Force Operation has been added:
Klingon Faction Revamp (Part Two)[edit | edit source]
- Further information: Year of Klingon.
- New complexions and costume options for female Klingons
- Warzone story arc revamped
- “Bringing Down the House” and “The House Always Wins”: These missions were remastered with new environment art, animations, character models and overall streamlining. Shannon Cochran reprises her role as Lady Sirella.
- “Mars, the Bringer of War”: This mission replaced “Second Star to the Right, Straight on 'til Morning” and “Keep Your Enemies Closer”.
- “Brushfire”: The final space battle was updated with new cutscenes featuring Worf's and Lady Sirella's updated models, as well as updated voice overs for Sirella by Shannon Cochran.
"The Widening Gyre" Special Event[edit | edit source]
- To commemorate the release of Season 21 comes a new 30 day event.
- Completing the event will unlock a new Space set, the Imperial Rift Set, for all players on the account.
- Completion of the event requires 20 Progress Points. These points are earned from the various activities added in Season 20:
- Completing the new episode gives 1 Progress
- Completing the new Task Force Operation gives 1 Progress
- 1 Progress can be earned once every 20 hours.
- This event has a Buyout option that costs at maximum 6000 Zen which scales with current progress in the event. Each day of progress lowers the price by 300 Zen.
- Once the main event is complete, earning progress every day gives a scaling Dilithium Reward. See the Special Event page for more info.
Ships[edit | edit source]
- Cross Faction Recon Bundle 2
- Infinity Lock Box
- Legendary Discovery-Federation Captain Bundle
- Mirror Universe Bundle
- Q's Winter Wonderland
- Zen Store