Season Twenty-three: House United is a seasonal, major story update for Star Trek Online released for PC on May 25, 2021, and August 3, 2021 for Console. It concludes the Year of Klingon and its year-long Klingon Civil War story arc.
- In addition to the content listed below, the following ships have received new, more screen accurate models. These include:
- Two new missions continuing and concluding the Klingon Civil War arc, featuring Mary Chieffo as L'Rell, J.G. Hertzler as Martok, Robert O'Reilly as Aakar and Rekha Sharma as Adet'pa.
- A new Task Force Operation has been added:
- “Remain Klingon”: A new Space TFO that takes place above Qo'noS during the events of “A Day Long Remembered”. Participate in the final space battle of the Klingon Civil War, as the war for the soul of the Klingon Empire reaches its final coda. The battle lines are drawn, and sides have been chosen. As battles rage across the surface of Qo’noS, the battle in orbit will be equally important in determining control of the system.
- Three new patrols based on the events of "Warriors of the Empire" have been added under the Klingon Civil War heading:
Klingon Faction additions
Further information: Year of Klingon.
- A new, default Klingon bridge interior for all Klingon vessels, the "HoS Bridge", using parts from the interior as seen in the Klingon Tutorial revamped with Season Twenty: House Divided.
- First City: The Qo'nos Ground map was further updated, adding revamped Shipyard and Forge areas.
- Split and re-formed Warzone and Vigilance story arcs respectively
"Only Qo'noS Endures" Special Event
- To commemorate the release of Season 23 comes a new 30 day Special Event.
- Completing the event will unlock a new four-piece ground set, Imperial Assault, for all players on the account.
- Completion of the event requires 40 Progress Points. These points are earned from a set of Klingon Civil War activities, including the various additions from Season 23:
- 2 Progress can be earned once every 20 hours.
- This event has a Buyout option that costs at maximum 6000 Zen which scales with current progress in the event. Each day of progress lowers the price by 300 Zen.
- Once the main event is complete, earning progress every day gives a scaling Dilithium Reward. See the Special Event page for more info.
- As a four-day lead up to the release of House United, there were four days of giveaways in celebration of the Klingon Civil War finale on PC and Console.
|Date (PC)||Date (Console)||Giveaway|
|May 22 - 23||July 31 - Aug 1||[12 Inventory Slots]|
(Once per account)
|May 23 - 24||Aug 1 - 2||Klingon Academy Uniform|
|May 24 - 25||Aug 2 - 3||Ferasan Playable species|
|May 25 - 26||Aug 3 - 4||1x [Experimental Ship Upgrade Token]|
(Once per account, Account-bound)
- Discovery: Far From Home Lock Box
- New Genesis Bundle
- Lohlunat Festival 2021
- Special Requisition Choice Pack - Tier 6 Promotional Ship Choice Pack
- Legendary Romulan Warbird Bundle
- Infinity Lock Box
- Legendary TOS Starfleet Captain Bundle
- Star Trek Online has released an official Klingon anthem "Steel and Flame" on 4 August, 2021 in celebration of House United. It is written by Jason Charles Miller and sung by Mary Chieffo with the official music video released on 6 August, 2021.
- Ten Forward Weekly: Tholian Trouble (5 May, 2021)
- Ten Forward Weekly: Invasion of Qo'noS (12 May, 2021)
- Official Blog - New TFO: Remain Klingon (14 May, 2021)
- Official Blog - Only Qo'noS Endures (20 May, 2021)
- Official Blog - New Bridge for KDF Captains! (21 May, 2021)
- Official Blog - Four Days of Giveaways! (21 May, 2021)
- PC Patch Notes for 5/25/21 (24 May, 2021)
- Star Trek Online Reveals Klingon Song [Exclusive]
- Star Trek Online: Steel and Flame Official Music Video by Mary Chieffo and Jason Charles Miller