Shard of Possibilities
The Shard of Possibilities is a small piece of the Orb of Possibilities, which may be one of the 9 original Orbs central to Bajoran faith. The orb allows its owner a view into an alternate universe, echoed as a Quantum Shadow. The Shard, however, allows its owner to summon 2 Quantum Shadows to aid them in combat.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Shard of Possibilities[edit | edit source]
The Shard of Possibilities splits the owner into three quantum shadows, confusing your foes. You retain control of one, and the other two fight by your side for a short time.
You must have a Starfleet or Klingon allegiance to use this item.
- Targets Friend and Self
- 30.48 meter Range
- 5 min 0 sec recharge
- Confuses up to 10 targets in a 15' radius for 5 sec
- Call upon two level USERLEVEL+1 Quantum Shadows from alternate universes for 60 sec.
- Skills that affect this ability:
- Kit Performance Expert
- (Improves All Kit Modules)
- Kit Performance Expert
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The level of the Quantum Shadows is equal to USERLEVEL+0, despite tooltip claiming they would be one level higher.
- Using this item in STFs when everyone is incapacitated will reset the area. For example, 4 of the 5 team members are incapacitated on one of the “Infected: Manus” boss rooms, the last person then uses Shard of Possibilities. Because it was used, the player is untargetable and the game treats the player as having left/disappeared during that 1 second so the area would restart and the doorway shield would drop and the enemies reset their positions.
- The Shard of Possibilities will occasionally misfire when you are hit when activating it.
- Summoning the Quantum Shadows when in a non combat social area (such as Earth Spacedock) will lead to the two summoned shadows standing behind the player dancing.
- You can target other players to have the Quantum Shadows follow/dance with them instead of you.
- The Quantum Shadows will only use Federation (phaser) or Klingon Empire (disruptor) weapons; the Shadows summoned by Romulan Republic players will use the weapons of the faction the player is aligned with.
Availability[edit | edit source]
- From May 3, 2012 to May 9, 2012, it was available again for a limited time by replaying the episode.
- From December 5, 2012 to January 14, 2013, it was offered as a Mission Replay reward.
- From June 30th, 2016 to July 14th, 2016, it was offered as a Mission Replay reward.
- From January 11, 2018 to January 25, 2018, it was offered as a Mission Replay reward.
- On November 22, 2019, it was obtainable for all characters on an account via Zen Store, "Mudd's Market" tab, by purchasing It's About Time Pack for 2,000 (which is a 75% discount to the listed full price of 8,000 ).
- From February 22, 2018 to March 8, 2018, it was offered as a Mission Replay reward.
References[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
|Ground Devices & Inventory Items|
|Consumable R&D Adept Devices|| Lobi Store
|Assorted Combat Devices||PvP
|Consumable Combat Pets||Non-Consumable Combat Pets|
|Assorted Consumable Devices & Inventory Items||Non-Consumable Devices|
|See Also||Related: Device Expertise • Commodities • Consumables • Food • Inventory items • Lock Boxes • Risa Floaters • Risa Powerboards • Tribbles|