The Shell Shock Space Set consists of three consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Peripheral Refraction Array]
- [Console - Universal - Momentum Manipulator]
- [Console - Universal - Protomatter Barrage Launcher]
These consoles are only equippable on the following vessels: Tzenkethi Shuk-din Escort, Tzenkethi Rhas'bej Battlecruiser and Tzenkethi Tzen-tar Dreadnought Carrier. They can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Peripheral Refraction Array
- (Improves Passive Shield Regeneration)
- +50% Shield Resistance and ____/sec Shield Regeneration to Non-Front Shields
- +50% All Damage within Forward 90-Degree Firing Arc
This console represents the current pinnacle of Tzenkethi shield technology, allowing the starship to massively increase their defensive capabilities along all non-forward shield facings. The forward array is instead tuned to offense, increasing the damage dealt by the starship's weaponry against any foe within their forward-facing 90-degree arc.
Console - Universal - Momentum Manipulator
+15 Kinetic Damage Resistance Rating
+15 Radiation Damage Resistance Rating
+20 Starship Shield Restoration
- (Improves Shield Healing)
- -1 sec to remaining Bridge Officer Ability Cooldowns
- +5 - 15% Critical Chance with Weapons
- +10 - 30% Critical Severity with Weapons
- -0 - 75% Flight Turn Rate
The inner workings of this technology are still a bit of a mystery, but it is said to replicate and redirect both kinetic and potential energy, in order to alter fundamental aspects of physics. Regardless of how it works, it has proven to be an effective weapon of choice for the Tzenkethi, allowing even their larger warships to suddenly execute maneuvers otherwise assumed impossible, while simultaneously boosting their weapons' destructive capabilities.
This console also provides a passive boost to Radiation, Kinetic and Physical Resistance Rating, and Outgoing Shield Healing.
Console - Universal - Protomatter Barrage Launcher
+10% Critical Severity
+10% Heal Critical Severity
- 2x per sec for 12 sec, launch a Protomatter Barrage at a nearby Foe's current location.
- Upon detonation, to foes within 1km:
- X Kinetic Damage
- X Radiation Damage (100% Shield Penetration)
- 25% chance: Create a Protomatter Hazard Cloud which deals X Radiation Damage (Ignores Shields) every sec
- 2 min recharge
- Special Ability: Protomatter Barrage
The Console - Universal - Protomatter Barrage Launcher is obtained from the Tzenkethi Tzen-tar Dreadnought Carrier (a drop from the Infinity Duty Officer Promotion Packs, Cross-Faction Tier 6).
These custom-built launchers allow Tzenkethi ships to safely store and transport the otherwise volatile substance known as protomatter, while also serving as supplementary weaponry in case of attack. Each launcher is filled with a number of projectiles, and disperses them quickly when set to firing mode, acquiring targets automatically from available enemy energy signatures. The explosions caused by these weapons deals both Kinetic and Radiation damage, and have a chance of leaving behind deadly Radiation hazard clouds upon impact.
This console also provides a passive boost to Turn Rate, Critical Severity, and Healing Critical Severity.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Cohesive Tactics
- +15% Max Shield Capacity
- +11.7% Tetryon Damage with Weapons
Set 3: Shared Processing
- Affects Friend and Self (5 max)
- 10 kilometer Sphere
- Reduces Recharge on Momentum Manipulator, Peipheral Refraction Array, and Protomatter Barrage Launcher by 60 sec
- Every 3 sec, restore 2% of Max Hull per Ally Player within 10km (including Self)
|Equipment Sets |
|See also: Equipment • Set|