Star Trek Online Wiki
Personal Shield Resilience

This skill increases the amount of damage prevented by your Personal Shields.

By default. 90% of incoming damage is applied to your Personal Shields (the remaining 10% bleeds through and applies to your health). For every point of Shield Hardness skill. your shields will negate 0.2% of the damage they block.

+60 Shield Hardness

  • Total Damage Negated by Shields = 12%

+40 Shield Hardness

  • Total Damage Negated by Shields = 20%

Overview[ | ]

Ground Skill 3 R1 iconGround Skill 3 R2 icon

Personal Shield Resilience is a Ground skill that is available to Players. There are two total skills in this chain, each costing 1 Ground Point to purchase.

Personal shield resilience is essential the ground version of the space science skill point Shield Hardness. This skill reduces the damage that your personal shields take without increasing base capacity. This skill does NOT effect shield bleed through (by default, shields when active take 90% of the damage, with the other 10% being applied to your health). Shield penetration abilities are not a counter to this skill.

This article or section is a stub.
You can help the Star Trek Online Wiki by adding more information.