This skill increases the amount of shields that are passively regenerated on a continuous basis.
Every point of Shield Regeneration skill will cause you to regenerate 0.1% of your maximum shield capacity every 6 seconds, regardless of your current Shields Subsystem Power level.
(Note: Shields Subsystem Power, as well as the base regeneration rates of different types of shields, will modify your final regeneration values.)
- +50 Shield Regeneration
- Total Additional Shield Regeneration = +5% per 6 sec
- +35 Regeneration
- Total Skill Bonus = +85
- Total Additional Shield Regeneration = +8.5% per 6 sec
- +15 Regeneration
- Total Skill Bonus = +100
- Total Additional Shield Regeneration = +10% per 6 sec
Shield Regeneration is a Commander Science skill that is available to all Commanders. There are three total skills in this chain, each costing 1 Space Point to purchase.
This skill previously modified how much regeneration you received from your Shields Subsystem Power level, but now operates independently of your power levels.
- [Console - Engineering - Conductive RCS Accelerator] [ShReg]: (up to +39.4% at Mk XV Epic)
- [Console - Science - Shield Emitter Amplifier]: (up to +39.4% at Mk XV Epic)
- [Console - Science - Shield Refrequencer] [ShReg]: (up to +26.3% at Mk XV Epic)
- [Console - Science - Exotic Particle Field Exciter] [ShReg]: (up to +39.4% at Mk XV Epic)
- [Console - Universal - Temporal Anomaly Projector]: +28.5 Shield Regeneration
- [Console - Universal - Protomatter Field Projector]: 250% Shield Regen (Scales on Shield Restoration points)
- [Console - Universal - Peripheral Refraction Array]: +21.4 Shield Regeneration
- [Console - Universal - Dominion Defense Screen]: Gives Shield Regen when active
- [Console - Universal - Nucleogenic Igniter]: +14.3 Shield Regeneration
- Galvanized Munitions: Heal 10% of outgoing Cannon/Turret Damage as Shield Healing to front facing (capped at 500/s)
- Automated Rerouting: 10% chance for BOFF Abilities to apply a Shield Heal
- Superior Shield Repair: Increases passive Shield Regen
- Automated Shield Alignment: Gain 15% Bonus Damage on missing shields, and heal 25% of Shields on defeats
- Non-Linear Progression: Regenerate Shields when in Reverse
- Evasion Specialist: When activating Emergency Power to Engines or any Pilot BOFF Ability, Gain Shield Regeneration
- Frontal Assault: When activating Cannon Abilities, gain Shield Regen in forward arc
- Greater Than The Sum: Gain Shield Regen when using Emergency Power to Auxiliary, or Command BOFF abilities
- Improved Tachyon Beam: Tachyon Beam regenerates Ally shields
- Protomatter Capacitor: Using Charged Particle Burst, Tachyon Beam or Energy Siphon Grant Shield Regen, stacks 3 times
- Subsystem Redundancies: When using Beams: Overload or a Lance or Javelin, gain Shield Regeneration
Set Bonuses / Abilities
- Terran Task Force Starship Technologies (3/4) - Regenerative Weapon Feedback: Gain a 2.5% chance to gain Shield Regen on firing energy weapons
- Emergency Power to Shields
- Note that while the Shield power boost from this ability boosts passive Shield Regeneration; the ability itself is not boosted by the Shield Regeneration skill, nor does it directly increase Shield Regeneration.