The Son'a Technology Space Set consists of three consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Deep Analytics Sensor Package]
- [Console - Universal - Subspace Barrier Agitator]
- [Console - Universal - Thermolytic Injector]
Console - Universal - Deep Analytics Sensor Package
+20 Starship Control Expertise
- (Improves Control Effects / Resistance to Same)
+20 Starship Shield Hardness
- (Reduces Damage Taken by Shields)
- * +10% Shield Penetration with Weapons
- * +10 Armor Penetration with Weapons
- * +1 sec to recharge time on one of the following systems, chosen at random each second: Energy Weapons, Projectiles, Tactical, Engineering, or Science abilities
- * Removes the 1 longest-duration buff
2 min recharge
When activated, this console emanates a field 3km in every direction, which lasts a moderate duration. All allies within this field, including yourself, are granted increased Shield Penetration and Armor Penetration as long as they remain within the field. Meanwhile, all foes within the field will have one beneficial effect removed every second (starting with the longest remaining duration), as well as suffering penalties to ability recharge times.
Console - Universal - Subspace Barrier Agitator
+20 Starship Drain Expertise
- (Improves Energy & Shield Drains / Resistance to Same)
- * _____ Physical Damage
- * -5 Current Engine Power
Building from their knowledge of dangerous subspace weaponry, the Son'a developed this specialized piece of deflector technology capable of analyzing localized space near an enemy to find weak points in the barrier between normal space and subspace. Then, using automated quantum drilling drones, these weak points are violently torn open to create volatile anomalies that will seek out enemies and damage them while draining their subsystem energy.
Console - Universal - Thermolytic Injector
+20% Power Transfer Rate
+20 Starship Hull Restoration
- Launch a level 61 Thermolytic Injector at target, causes shockwave that gradually expands to 10km
- To foes hit by shockwave:
- ____ Radiation Damage
- ____ Radiation Damage every 1 sec for 15 sec
- -5 to -75 All Damage Resistance Rating (grows by -5 each sec for first 15sec, lasts 30sec total)
- 2 min recharge
The Console - Universal - Thermolytic Injector is obtained from the Son'a Collector Science Dreadnought (a drop from the Son'a / Infinity R&D Promotion Packs, Cross-Faction Tier 6).
Adapted from the Collector's original injection assembly, this powerful explosive device can be launched toward a foe's current location. Upon reaching its destination, the payload is detonated, releasing a slow-moving horizontal shockwave of exotic particles that cause caustic thermolytic reactions in nearly all matter it encounters. Enemy starships caught in the blast wave will suffer heavy Radiation Damage immediately, then additional Radiation Damage over Time. As their ship's hull is eaten away, they will also suffer a Damage Resistance Debuff that increases over time.
If used while Consumption Array is deployed, you receive a small amount of hull healing from any foes affected by the Radiation Damage.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Briar Patch Explorer
- +20% Damage with Plasma Energy Weapons
- +10% Hull Regeneration (20% when not in Combat)
Set 3: Briar Patch Expert
- Reduces recharge on Son'a Ship Console Abilities by 1 min
|Equipment Sets |
|See also: Equipment • Set|