Synchronic Proton Distortion Prototype Assault Rifle
- 102 Antiproton Damage (81.6 DPS)
- +60 Crit Severity Bonus
The Synchronic Proton Distortion Prototype Assault Rifle is a unique weapon developed by Lieutenant Kalapo/B'Eler specifically for combating Devidians.
Description[edit | edit source]
A prototype weapon originally developed at Memory Alpha to damage cloaked opponents, the Synchronic Proton Distortion Beam failed Starfleet field testing at Deep Space K-7 and the project was abandoned. It was later successfully tested as a hand weapon against non-cloaked opponents by crew from the U.S.S. DeWitt, but never entered production as a fleet weapon. Only a few prototypes of this weapon still exist, and this one has been modified with a secondary effect that is extremely effective against foes who are at a subspace variance from our reality.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
This item is unique, so players can only have one per character.
Modifiers[edit | edit source]
The Synchronic Proton Distortion Prototype Assault Rifle can be exclusively obtained as aitem.
Gear Upgrade[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Rarity||Added Modifier||Item Modifiers|
|[Dm/CrH]||[CritD] [Dm/CrH] [Dmg]|
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
Personal Equipment[edit | edit source]
|Energy Harness Armor||+5% All Energy Damage||Ranged|
|Recoil Compensating Armor||+40% Critical Severity||Both|
|Integrated Targeting Armor||+5% Critical Chance||Both|
|Physical Augmentation Armor||+10% Physical Damage strength||Melee|
|Personal Shield + [Ene] Suffix||Chance to provide a 10% Energy Damage Buff for 4 sec when you take damage.||Ranged|
Small - Medium - Large
|Small - +15 All Energy Damage for 15 secs
Medium - +20 All Energy Damage for 15 secs
Large - +25 All Energy Damage for 15 secs
Consumed on use.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The U.S.S. DeWitt was destroyed by the Klingons in “Second Star to the Right, Straight on 'til Morning”, which presumably explains how the KDF obtained the prototype.
- This weapon appears to be a reference to Ghostbusters. It is similar in appearance to the proton weapons from the film, the secondary fire is a proton beam with a similar "stream" effect, and it is provided specifically for use against the ghost-like Devidians.
- When introduced, this was the only ground weapon with two different types of energy damage: Proton and Antiproton. Since the release of Season Seven: New Romulus there are now multiple ground weapons with multiple energy damage types. As of Season Nine, this remains the only Proton/Antiproton weapon; however.
- Unlike most other ground weapons, this weapon is not visible on the players' back when not in use. Also, despite being called a "rifle," the player wields it like an Assault Minigun.
|Ground Weapons |
|Standard Weapons and Special Weapons|
|Elite Fleet Ground Weapons (standard + extra proc)|
|Reputation and Lock Box (dual-proc and new proc)|
|Damage Type||Pistol||Rifle||Assault||Set Items|
|See Also||Fleet Ground Weapons • 23rd Century Ground Weapons • Ground Equipment Sets • Special Ground Weapons|