- (Improves Stealth and Cloaking)
- Starship Stealth = Improves Stealth and Cloaking
- Starship Exotic Particle Generator = Improves Exotic Damage
- Starship Drain Expertise = Improves Energy Drains / Resistance to Same
Click on links to see which Ship abilities or Bridge officer abilities are improved with this item .This item is very useful if you are using one or more abilities types such as:
- Target Subsystems (target weapons,auxiliary,shields,..etc)
- Energy Drain (drain shields or power levels)
- Damage over Time abilities with AoE range (Tyken's Rift,Gravity Well,Eject Plasma)
- Also useful if you are klingon player and use a lot Cloak in PvP.
Deflector Dish modifiers
Deflector Dishes may have additional modifiers that boost various skills. The amount the skill is boosted at a given Mk level is equal to half the amount a deflector's innate skills get at that Mk level. It is possible for a Deflector to have the same modifier more than once. Below are examples of Deflector modifiers.
re-engineered into a different modifier. The [CtrlX] modifier seems to have the highest chance of appearing multiple times on a given deflector.
|Mark level of item||X|
- X = (Mk + 2) * 0.625, rounded
- The drain resistance part of the [DrainX] mod was known as [Ins] during a previous skill system—standing for Starship Power Insulators—until Power Insulators was rolled into it. For a time after, [Ins] still appeared but erroneously gave Control Expertise; any old items with this problem were converted to correctly give Drain Expertise instead. It still appears on some Deflectors, and [Ins] is now aliased to [DrainX] on the exchange to ensure those searching for the old mod can find the new one.
- The [ShdHeal] mod was known as [Em] during the old skill system—standing for Starship Shield Emitters—and for some time after. It still appears on some Deflectors, and [Em] is now aliased to [ShdHeal] on the exchange to ensure those searching for the old mod can find the new one.
- Sometimes these stats are integrated into other special deflectors, including Elite Fleet Deflectors themselves.
- [ColCrit] scaling is as follows:
- CrtH scales linearly at 0.04% Critical Chance per 1% of Hull HP, for a maximum +4% Critical Chance at 100% Hull HP.
- CrtD scales linearly at 5 + 0.15% Critical Severity per 1% of Hull HP above one third of max hull. Thus:
- From 0 to 33.33% Hull, it gives +5% Critical Severity
- At 50% Hull, it gives 5 + (0.15 * 16.66)% = 5 + 2.5% = 7.5% Critical Severity
- At 100% Hull, it gives 5 + (0.15 * 66.66)% = 5 + 10% = +15% Critical Severity.
- "It is no longer possible for crafted Deflectors ... to gain the [PvP Res] and [PvP Dmg] attachments. "
- "Resolved an issue that was allowing [PvP Res] and [PvP Dmg] mods to still appear on crafted Deflector Dishes."
The sum between X modifier value and the same basic deflector stat will be also rounded. For example, a [Neutrino Deflector Array Mk V [CtrlX]] will display +13 Starship Control Expertise instead of +13.2.
Skill bonuses are given foritems only.
Other Deflector Dishes
- [Deflector Array]
- [Graviton Deflector Array]
- [Positron Deflector Array]
- [Neutrino Deflector Array]
- Special Deflectors :
- [Aegis Graviton Deflector Array] - crafted
- [Assimilated Deflector Array] - from Reputation System
- [Polarized Parabolic Deflector Mk XI] - from mission “Cold Call”
- [Jem'Hadar Deflector Dish] - from mission “Operation Gamma”
- [M.A.C.O. Graviton Deflector Array] - from Reputation System
- [Omega Force Tachyon Deflector Array] - from Reputation System
- [Honor Guard Deflector Array] - from Reputation System