The Borg Tactical Cube is one of the most powerful ships of the Borg Collective, outgunned only to the Unimatrix 0047 Command Ship and Borg Queen's Octahedron. They are heavily armed dreadnoughts with many capabilities including tractor beams, subsystem targeting and sensor jamming. They usually travel alone, but sometimes are accompanied by other Borg elements as well. They are also larger and more heavily armored than most standard Borg Cubes.
- Tractor Beam
- Borg Shield Neutralizer
- Torpedo High Yield
- Torpedo: Spread
- Beam Array: Fire at Will
- Boarding Party 
- Enhanced Borg Regeneration II (during “Hive Onslaught (Elite)”)
Incomplete and/or missing data.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Vessels of the class
|Tactical Cube||Siege Cube 1 of 5|
Siege Cube 2 of 5
Siege Cube 3 of 5
Siege Cube 4 of 5
Siege Cube 5 of 5
- Borg Invasion: A few Borg squadrons consist of Tactical Cubes and a few support vessels.
- “Fleet Alert”: Tactical Cubes (identified as "Siege Cube 1 through 5 of 5") lead the Borg forces attacking a starbase. Defeating all five earns players the "Borg Siege Breaker" accolade.
- “Infected: The Conduit”: A Tactical Cube appears to engage the players' team as the final boss of the mission.
- “Khitomer Vortex”: A Tactical Cube appears guarding the Borg temporal vortex in the Quadra Sigma System.
- “Hive Onslaught”(Elite only): Half a dozen of these ships are part of the Queen's first guard.
- Ker'rat System: Several Tactical Cubes occupy the Borg repair facility.
- “Alliances”: A Tactical Cube recently liberated by The Cooperative arrives in the Russan System while the player is attempting to convince the Octanti to join the Delta Alliance, the drones aboard it being infected by the Octanti's synthetic virus.
- Tactical Cubes are part of Borg forces engaged in the escalation phase of Deep Space Encounters in the Beta and Delta Quadrants.
- Borg weapons have a firing arc of 360°.
- The Borg version of Boarding Party used transporters rather than shuttles.