- “Tradecraft”: Players of the Romulan Republic have to meet Tal'Mera on Drozana Station in order to begin infiltrating the Tal Shiar.
- “An Inside Job”: After Tal'Mera becomes your mission handler, temporarily replacing Subcommander Nadel, she supplies you with a Tal Shiar uniform and the necessary credentials.
- “The Vault”: Tal'Mera accompanies the player on a covert mission to the Vault, an abandoned Romulan research station in the Haakona System.
- New Romulus Reputation missions
- Romulan Republic players will wonder if Tal'Mera is behind the intelligence they are receiving regarding Tal Shiar, Hirogen, and Tholian activities on New Romulus, then discount the possibility as Tal'Mera would be able to come to them directly with the information.
|Details||Romulan Republic • Romulan • Reman • New Romulus • New Romulus Command • Romulan Flotilla • The Vault • Vauthil Station • Romulan History|
|Ground Forces||Uhlan • Guard • Shadow Guard • Sublieutenant • Sublieutenant Engineer • Guard Elite • Shadow Guard Elite • Subcommander • Guard Commander • Shadow Guard Commander • Commander • Guard Captain|
|Starships||Romulan Shuttle • Scorpion Fighter • T'varo Light Warbird • Dhelan Warbird • Mogai Heavy Warbird • D'deridex Battlecruiser • Ha'apax Advanced Warbird • Falchion Dreadnought Warbird • Tulwar Dreadnought Warbird|
|NPCs||A'dranna t’Kerhav • Avran • D'Tan • Kaol • Kererek • Mena • Mivek • Nadel • Obisek • Romulan Ambassador • Tal'Mera • Rai Sahen • Temer • Tiaru Jarok • Tovan Khev|
|NPC starships||R.R.W. Deihu • R.R.W. D'serek • R.R.W. Hasta • R.R.W. Hyperian • R.R.W. Lleiset • R.R.W. M'sarr • Rerik • R.R.W. Temanna • Zdenia|