The Tal Shiar Adapted Borg Technology Space Set consists of two consoles and a warp core:
- [Tal Shiar Adapted Borg Warp Core]
- [Console - Universal - Enhanced Shrapnel Torpedo Launcher]
- [Console - Universal - Enhanced Indoctrination Nanite Dispersal System]
These consoles and a warp core are only equippable on the following vessels: Tal Shiar Llaihr Adapted Destroyer, Tal Shiar Mandukar Adapted Destroyer, Tal Shiar Khnial Adapted Battlecruiser and Tal Shiar Khlinae Adapted Battlecruiser. They can be put into any console slot.
Tal Shiar Adapted Borg Warp Core
- (Improves Healing)
The Tal Shiar Adapted Borg Warp Core is obtained from any of the Tal Shiar Adapted Starships.
The Tal Shiar Adapted Borg Warp Core is designed based on modified Borg techology. It provides the ship with enhanced hull regeneration, as well as augmenting the ship's Auxiliary power systems. By utilizing a modified version of the Borg's Transwarp technology, this advanced Warp Core also increases your maximum Warp speed in sector space (does not stack with [Assimilated Subtranswarp Engines Mk XII]). Unfortunately, Borg power sources are not compatible with Singularity systems.
- EAS gives a 1% chance when hit with energy weapons to grant + 10 Auxiliary Power.
Console - Universal - Enhanced Shrapnel Torpedo Launcher
- 90' targetting arc
- Creates 9 level ___ Enhanced Shrapnel Torpedoes
- Each split into 4 miniature projectiles, dealing _____ Kinetic Damage (x4) (50% Shield Penetration)
- Total Damage Estimate = _____ Kinetic Damage (50% Shield Penetration) divided among up to 9 targets
- Special Ability: Shrapnel Torpedo Barrage
The Console - Universal - Enhanced Shrapnel Torpedo Launcher is obtained from the Tal Shiar Mandukar Adapted Destroyer (PC: Infinity Prize Pack - T6 Ship; Consoles: Tal Shiar Lock Box, Cross-Faction Tier 6).
This console provides your armory with a supply of replicator nanites specifically programmed for the task of fabricating Shrapnel Torpedoes. These deadly warheads are designed to fracture into smaller self-propelled projectiles shortly before reaching their target, providing each individual source of damage additional opportunity to penetrate the enemy's shields. Even though each bit of shrapnel may seem inconsequential alone, the total potential damage inflicted by such a barrage of incoming fire could be gigantic.
This console also provides a passive bonus to Critical Hit Chance.
Regular version of this console, which lacks passive bonuses, was obtainable with the Tal Shiar Llaihr Adapted Destroyer which was discontinued with the release of an improved Tier 6 variant. It may still be found on the exchange (PC-only).
Console - Universal - Enhanced Indoctrination Nanite Dispersal System
+3 Auxiliary Power
- Disables and infects up to 5 targets in a 3km radius of your target for 5 sec
- Causes all infected targets to deal _____ Electrical Damage to a nearby ally every 0.5 seconds.
- Special Ability: Indoctrination Nanites
The Enhanced Indoctrination Nanite Dispersal System utilizes adapted Borg technology to deploy advanced nanites to subvert the weapons of an enemy vessel. Once the nanites have taken over the target's weapons system, they will cause the target to fire randomly at their allies, dealing Electricaldamage to any nearby friendly units they can target. The enemy vessel will be unable to disable their own weapons during this time, or fire them on targets of their choosing.
This console also provides a passive bonus to Auxiliary Power and Turn Rate.
Regular version of this console, which lacks passive bonuses, was obtainable with the Tal Shiar Khnial Adapted Battlecruiser which was discontinued with the release of an improved Tier 6 variant. It may still be found on the exchange (PC-only).
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
- Regenerates 2.5% of your Hull every 60 seconds.
- +20% Shield Regeneration Rate
- Your Exotic Particle, Charge Particle, and Tachyon Beam abilities deal ____ Shield Penetrating Radiation Damage every second for 15 secs.
- This enhancement does not apply to Feedback Pulse or Eject Warp Plasma. This Radiation damage is not increased by abilities and items that normally increase damage.
- Skills that affect this ability:
- Exotic Particle Generator
- (Improves Exotic Damage)
- Exotic Particle Generator
|Equipment Sets |
|See also: Equipment • Set|