Unlike her religious brother, Inasi does not worship the Prophets but approaches them rationally as alien beings "worthy of study and contact". However, she proudly wears her earring as a symbol for Bajor and its culture.
- Inasi was born in an internment camp in Perikian Peninsula in the last days of the Cardassian Occupation of Bajor.
- She grew up in the Bajoran Capital where her father was a member of the Provisional Government in the Ministry of Agriculture.
- After graduation, she left Bajor and earned degrees in physics and exozoology at the Vulcan Science Academy. She would continue her career in Starfleet.
- Tem Inasi already served with Captain Shon on the U.S.S. Belfast and followed him to join the U.S.S. Enterprise-F crew.
- “Boldly They Rode”: Tem Inasi can be seen at a console in the background when Shon hails the player upon the Enterprise-F 's arrival.
- “First Contact Day”: The player visits the bridge of the Enterprise at Utopia Planitia and meets with Tem Inasi and the rest of her crew.
- "First Contact Day": Tem, Savel, and Kyona visit Bozeman, Montana, on First Contact Day. Tem reveals an interest in the history of Earth's space program. The three officers decide to participate in a competition to build and launch replicas of Cochrane's Phoenix, and Tem and Kyona conspire to give Savel a copy of Zephram Cochrane's favorite music for his next birthday, as Savel had expressed a distaste for it.
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
- A non-interactable version of Tem occasionally spawns in Earth Spacedock's Club 47, where she stands in the Lounge overlooking Earth, sometimes with other members of the Enterprise crew.