The Temporal Fragmentation System Space Set consists of three consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Enhanced Tipler Cylinder]
- [Console - Universal - Enhanced Manheim Device]
- [Console - Universal - Temporal Rift Stabilizer]
They can be equipped on any starship, in any console slot.
Console - Universal - Enhanced Tipler Cylinder
+20% Starship Shield Restoration
- (Improves Shield Healing)
- Special Ability: Temporal Backstep
The Console - Universal - Enhanced Tipler Cylinder is obtained from the Verne-class Temporal Science Vessel, the Qul'poH-class Temporal Science Vessel or the Sui'Mor-class Temporal Science Vessel (Infinity Lock Box, Cross-Faction Tier 6).
The Tipler Cylinder console can actually rewind time! The dense beryllium cylinder core of this module rotates at near light speed, allowing your ship to perform a Temporal Backstep and rewind time approximately 13 seconds. Your ship's position reverses, and some of your ship's hull and shield damage is restored. Additionally, the cooldown and recharge times on all your abilities are rewound.
The Tipler Cylinder is part of a set. If Manheim Device or Timeline Stabilizer are also equipped, activating the Temporal Backstep will cause all nearby foes to freeze until the sequence has ended.
This console also provides a passive boost to Exotic Damage and Starship Shield Restoration.
Regular version of this console, which lacks passive bonuses, was obtainable with the Wells Temporal Science Vessel, the Korath Temporal Science Vessel and the R'Mor Temporal Science Vessel which were discontinued with the release of the improved Tier 6 variants. They may still be found on the exchange.
Console - Universal - Enhanced Manheim Device
- (Increases Control Effects / Resistance to Same)
- Special Ability: Manheim Effect
The Console - Universal - Enhanced Manheim Device is obtained from the Klein-class Temporal Destroyer, the Chargh'poH-class Temporal Destroyer or the Tal'aura-class Temporal Destroyer (Lobi Crystal Consortium, 900 , Cross-Faction Tier 6).
This console is based on Dr. Paul Manheim's time-gravity work in the early and mid-24th century. Dr. Paul Manheim's experiments caused ripples in time, called the Manheim Effect.
The Manheim Device console can create quantum duplicates of yourself — one from your past and one from your future.
Regular version of this console, which lacks passive bonuses, was obtainable with the Mobius Temporal Destroyer, the Krenn Temporal Destroyer and the Talvath Temporal Destroyer which were discontinued with the release of the improved Tier 6 variants. They may still be found on the exchange.
Console - Universal - Temporal Rift Stabilizer
- 90' targeting arc
- Creates 5x Temporal Distortions within 3km of your target.
- Temporal Distortion
- (Affects up to 10 foes in a 1.5km radius)
- Foe: ___ Kinetic Damage per 0.5 sec (ignores shields)
- Foe: Reduces Damage by __%
- Foe: Reduces Turn Rate by __%
- Foe: Reduces Impulse Speed by __%
- Special Ability: Temporal Distortions
While this console is equipped your starship will create a temporal anomaly at your target's location and several other anomalies will appear within 3 km of your target. These anomalies will cause kinetic damage, dramatically slow movement and turn speed, and substantially reduce damage as long as the target remains within an anomaly's radius.
This console provides a passive boost to Turn Rate and Exotic Damage.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Fragment Time
- Adds Fragment Time to Tipler Rewind ability - All nearby foes become held and untargetable.
Set 3: Temporal Acceleration
- 10% Reduction to Science Bridge Officer Ability Recharge Times
- 50% Reduction to Temporal Console Ability Recharge Times
- (Includes Temporal Backstep, Manheim Effect and Temporal Distortions)
Paradox Temporal Vessel generates temporal distortions