The Imperial Terran Escort is a medium-sized, heavily armed vessel equivalent to the Federation Escort. Being an escort, the ship is highly maneuverable and an outspoken damage-dealer. Thus, the Terran Escort's weakness are its shields.
Imperial vessels are typically armed with Phaser Beam Arrays and Quantum Torpedo Launchers, and have been observed using Beam Array: Fire at Will II and Torpedo High Yield II. The appearance of the Terran Escort varies depending on the player's rank, but they appear to use the same abilities regardless.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beam Array: Fire at Will II
- Cannon: Rapid Fire II
- Cannon: Scatter Volley III
- Point Defense System
- Torpedo: High Yield II
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Spoils of War”: Terran Escorts may be among the ships that spawn to defend the anomaly.
- “Jabberwocky”: Terran Escorts are among Captain Leeta's task force in the Mirror Badlands.
- Deep Space Encounter: The Other Side: Terran Escorts may be among the ships encountered.
- “Mirror Universe Incursion”: Escorts participate on an attack on Vauthil Station.
Missions Formerly Involved[edit | edit source]
- “Crack in the Mirror”: Terran Escorts patrol the area around Bajor VII to defend Captain O'Brien's mining operations.
- “Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block” and “Defend the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block”: Several Escorts harass transport lines in the Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromedae Sector Blocks.
- “The Other Side”: Escorts patrol the Arawath System, guarding the trans-dimensional portal. In the mirror universe, several Escorts engage forces of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|Saber-class||I.S.S. Saber (default)|
|Armitage-class||I.S.S. Armitage (default)|
|Sao Paulo-class||I.S.S. Quantum (default)|
|Cerberus-class||I.S.S. Cerberus (default)|
|Dervish-class||I.S.S. Hermes (default)|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On June 29th, 2012, the appearance of all Terran ships was redone. In addition, the Akira, Defiant, and Prometheus-classes were replaced by the Armitage, Sao Paulo, and Cerberus-classes (respectively).
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Escorts, among other Imperial vessels, have a small chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.