This article or section is missing one or more images.
It should include in-game screenshots, UI icons, character portraits, maps and/or custom illustrations. For details on what type of images to include, see image guidlines.
The Imperial Intrepid Class Science Vessel is a medium sized, moderately armed starship equivalent to the Federation Intrepid Class Science Vessel. These ships make up a sizable part of the Terran Empire's assault fleets.
Imperial vessels have been seen using Ability: Feedback Pulse and are typically armed with Phaser Beam Arrays and Photon Torpedo Launchers. Intrepid Class Science Vessels are also equipped with Ablative Generators.
- “Jabberwocky”: Intrepid Class Science Vessel(s) may appear among the Terran vessels that attack the player in the Mirror Badlands
- Terran Intrepid Class Science Vessels may appear among the Terran vessels throughout the Badlands Battlezone.
Missions formerly involved
- “Crack in the Mirror”: Science Vessels patrol the area around Bajor VII to defend Captain O'Brien's mining operations.
- “Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block” and “Defend the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block”: Several Science Vessels harass transport lines in the Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromedae Sector Blocks.
- “The Other Side”: Science Vessels patrol the Arawath System, guarding the trans-dimensional portal. In the mirror universe, several science vessels engage forces of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance.
- “Mirror Universe Incursion”: Numerous Terran Intrepid Class Science Vessels participate in an assault on Vauthil Station.
Vessels of the class
|(Need Image)||Intrepid-class||I.S.S. Intrepid (default)|
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Science Vessels, among other Imperial ships, have a small chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.