- 65.1 Physical Damage (162.8 DPS) (80% Shield Penetration)
- 10% Chance: 39.2 Bleeding Damage Per Second for 10 sec (Ignores Shields)
- Attacking a foe with this weapon inspires Allies within 10m for 3 sec (Stacks up to 5 times)
- Terran Inspiration:
- *To Self and Allies: +3% Bonus All Damage
- *To Self and Allies: +4 All Damage Resistance Rating
- +4% Critical Chance
The Emperor's Sword is a melee ground weapon that deals Physical damage which penetrates personal shields, directly attacking the target for 80% weapon damage. Swords have a variety of strikes when used in a combination series.
The Emperor's Sword is a masterfully honed weapon that is meant for more than just ceremony. Cutting down enemies in combat with this weapon will inspire those that fight alongside you, and will help bring out the inner Terran of the wielder.
This sword can execute a variety of strikes when used in a combination series, which can cause deep wounds that heavily bleed for a short duration. It is also capable of calling a Terran Assault Squad to support you in combat for a short duration.
The Emperor's Sword comes with the standard sword slash attacks, and utilizes the combos available to them, but possesses a unique ability in the tertiary slot: Terran Assault Squad
Modifiers and Upgrading
[The Emperor's Sword] comes with built in [CrtH]x2 and [Proc] modifiers before they actually appear when 'upgrading' from mk infinite to mk XII. It can be upgraded using the Ground Gear Tech Upgrades, as well as be re-engineered.