The Tholian Incursion (also called Tholian Invasion) is a level-50 adventure zone on the class-Y planet Nukara Prime in the Nukara System which is located in the Boreth Sector of the Beta Quadrant. It requires players of all factions to counter an invasion attempt by the Tholian Assembly and contains several missions of different difficulties separated into an exterior and an interior subzone. The hostile environment of Nukara Prime also requires the player to wear an Environmental Suit.
Interior and Exterior missions of the Tholian Incursion reward varying amounts of Nukara Marks , a Tholian Equipment Requisition, and have varying cooldowns based on difficulty. While the Bonus Marks Event is active, the amount of marks rewarded by these missions is increased. Both [Hard] missions are accessed via the PvE Queue.
|Mission Type||Normal Rewards||Tholian Equipment Requisition||Cooldown|
|[Zone Wide]||varies||none||see below|
Only one [Zone Wide] mission is available at a time, but it has no cooldown while it is available.
- [Easy] “Industrial Espionage”
- [Easy] “Scientific Sabotage”
- [Medium] “Rescuing Redshirts”
- [Medium] “Closing Doors”
- [Hard] “Transdimensional Tactics”
- [Easy] “Indentured Dismissal”
- [Easy] “Interspacial Inquiry”
- [Medium] “Scorched Science”
- [Medium] “Reading Reconnaissance”
- [Hard] “Scheduled Self Destruct”
- [Zone Wide] “Mineral Matters”: 10 , 480
- [Zone Wide] “Thinning the Hive” (50 kills): 10
- [Zone Wide] “Thinning the Hive” (100 kills): 15
- [Zone Wide] “Thinning the Hive” (250 kills): 640
A Tholian Ensign guarding a rift