The Tholian Lieutenant is the second lowest rank in the hierarchy of the Tholian Assembly, senior only to Tholian Ensigns. The Lieutenant has two radiation weapons and, unlike the Ensigns, has personal shields. Sometimes when a Lieutenant is defeated it can have a radiation breach, which deals powerful kinetic damage.
Tholian Lieutenants are slightly larger than Ensigns.
Armament[edit | edit source]
- Tholian Radiation Beam
- Tholian Radiation Emission
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Push Back Resistance
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Temporal Ambassador”: A Tholian Lieutenant guards access to the maintenance tunnels leading to the captured U.S.S. Enterprise-C, and must be distracted in order for the player to slip past.
- “New Romulus: Hwael Ruins”: Tholian Lieutenants roam the Hwael Ruins, studying the site and ambushing Federation and KDF players.
- “New Romulus: Overgrown Caves”: Tholian Lieutenants are among a Tholian force studying ancient artifacts in the caves near Paehhos Crater.
- “New Romulus: The Power Source”: Tholian Lieutenants are part of a Tholian group investigating the geothermal power plant underneath the Underground Ruins.
- “Sunrise”: Tholian Lieutenants are part of a boarding party on Kal Dano's Timeship, attempting to steal the Tox Uthat.
- “Stormbound”: The player and Kal Dano engage Tholian Lieutenants after boarding a Tholian Recluse in the Na'kuhl System to recover the Tox Uthat.
Tholian Incursion[edit | edit source]
Tholian Lieutenants appear in the Tholian Incursion ground map missions of the Neutral Zone: They are common troops encountered by Starfleet and the KDF when the Tholians occupy Nukara Prime to access the interphasic rifts there.
Interior[edit | edit source]
- “Interspacial Inquiry” [Easy]: In the Tholian base, Tholian Lieutenants and Ensigns guard the captured Terran Empire officers.
- “Indentured Dismissal” [Easy]: The prison control rooms and the connecting hallways are guarded by Lieutenants and Ensigns.
- “Scheduled Self Destruct” [Hard]: Tholian Commanders, Lieutenants and Ensigns attempt to prevent the self-destruction of the captured Odyssey-class ships' systems.
|Details||Tholian Assembly • Tholian • Tholia • Nukara Prime • Azure Nebula • Interphasic rift|
|Ground Forces||Tholian Trapper • Tholian Ensign • Tholian Lieutenant • Tholian Commander • Tholian Captain|
|Starships||Tholian Widow • Tholian Mesh Weaver • Tholian Orb Weaver (Mob) • Tholian Recluse • Tholian Tarantula|
|NPCs||Inmate 91856 • Tholian Project Leader • Tholian Queen|
|NPC starships||Azar • Ikukube • Iskel • Ketus • Lelkene • Loskene • Naskeel • Presa Gran • Saphene • Seldspar • Tholian Flagship • Tik'r • Zagristi • Zlo'Pauk|