The Tholian Technologies Space Set consists of three consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Enhanced Tholian Web Generator]
- [Console - Universal - Enhanced Tholian Tetryon Grid]
- [Console - Universal - Tholian Web Cannon]
These consoles are only equippable on the following vessels:
- Tholian Orb Weaver, Tholian Iktomi
- Tholian Recluse Carrier, Tholian Jorogumo Carrier
- Tholian Tarantula Dreadnought Cruiser, Tholian Meshweaver Escort.
They can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Enhanced Tholian Web Generator
- (Improves Control Effects / Resistance to Same)
- Special Ability: Tholian Web
The Tholian Web creates a large fixed position energy barrier in space to surround your enemy target. Any ships near the target will also be captured in the Web - friend or foe! The Web prevents ships inside from firing out, but anyone can target and fire upon the ships trapped inside the web.
Any enemies that come in contact with the Web wall will take proton damage. After a duration, the Web will begin to contract and deal severe damage to any enemies still inside. However, the nodes of the web can be targeted and destroyed, allowing enemies inside to escape. The Web will fail to form if used on or near a target that is too big, but will still cause damage from collapsing.
This console provides a passive boost to your Control Expertise and outgoing hull healing.
The non-Enhanced version of this console (which lacks passive bonuses) was obtainable with the Tholian Orb Weaver, discontinued with the release of the improved Tier 6 variant. It may still be found on the exchange.
Console - Universal - Enhanced Tholian Tetryon Grid
- (Improves Starship Maximum Hull Points)
- +33% Bonus Energy Damage for 15 sec
- They apply Tholian Tetryon Grid to up to 4 allies within 6km:
- +33% Bonus Energy Damage for 15 sec
- _ Tetryon Damage
- -_ All Shields
- Special Ability: Tholian Tetryon Grid
Activating this console creates a grid of Tetryon Energy between you, your hangar pets, and nearby allies, significantly increasing outgoing weapon damage for a short duration. Your hangar pets affected by the grid this way will additionally reflect Tetryon Beam Attacks at nearby foes.
This console additionally provides a passive bonus to Auxiliary Power and Structural Integrity.
The non-Enhanced version of this console (which lacks passive bonuses) was obtainable with the Tholian Recluse Carrier, discontinued with the release of the improved Tier 6 variant. It may still be found on the exchange.
Console - Universal - Tholian Web Cannon
- After 6 seconds of charging:
- Tholian Web Cannon
- (Affects up to 10 foes in a 90 degree arc in front of your starship)
- Foe: Deals _____ Physical Damage (Ignores Shields)
- Foe: Deals _____ Physical Damage every 0.5 sec for 12 sec (Ignores Shields)
- Foe: Holds target for 4 sec
- Special Ability: Tholian Web Cannon
The Tholian Tarantula Dreadnought Cruiser comes equipped with a Tholian Web Cannon universal console. While this console is equipped, you can fire a devastating Web Cannon that will deal significant shield penetrating physical damage to a number of foes within a 90 degree arc in front of your starship. Affected enemies will be held briefly and suffer heavy physical damage over time.
This console also provides a passive boost to Hull Hit Points and Resistance to all damage.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
- +10% Exotic Damage
- +12% Turn Rate
- (15 max)
- Affects Foe
- 3 kilometer Sphere
- 0.5 sec activate
- 2 min recharge
- Foe: -_ damage to enemy shields every 1 second
- Foe: -25 Energy Damage Resistance Rating for 1 sec to enemies within the radius
- Skills that affect this ability:
- Starship Drain Expertise
- (Improves Energy & Shield Drains / Resistance to Same)