GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Delphic Phasing is an in-game Starship Trait.
This trait gives bonuses in Space if slotted into an Active Starship Trait slot.
- While this trait is slotted, you will gain a stack of Partial Delphic Phasing each time you score a critical hit. You may only generate 1 stack every 2 seconds. Each stack of Partial Delphic Phasing provides an increase to All Energy Damage resistance rating and lasts for a short duration. At 10 stacks of Delphic Phasing, you become immune to Energy Damage for a short time. After this effect wears off, you will be unable to generate stacks of Delphic Phasing for a period of time.
- When you critically hit gain 1 stack of Partial Delphic Phasing (once per 2 seconds)
- Self+ +5 All Energy Damage Resistance Rating per stack of Partial Delphic Phasing for 15 sec (Max 10 stacks)
- At 10 stacks of Partial Delphic Phasing:
- Self: Immunity to All Energy Damage for 5 sec
- Self: Clears all stacks of Partial Delphic Phasing and prevents new stacks for 45 sec