GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Heavy Tachyon Mine is an in-game Starship Trait.
This trait gives bonuses in Space if slotted into an Active Starship Trait slot.
- While this trait is slotted, activating Beam: Overload, Beam: Fire at Will, Cannon: Rapid Fire, Cannon: Scatter Volley or any Subsystem Targeting ability will cause your starship to deploy a Heavy Tachyon Mine behind your ship. This large mine is easier for your enemies to see than smaller mines, but it has a larger tracking distance and a larger area of effect. Upon impact, this mine will cause high kinetic damage(with 100% shield penetration) in a 3km area and will leave behind a Tachyon Particle Hazard that will heavily damage shields to any foe that remains within it. Unlike normal mine explosions, the Heavy Tachyon Mine's explosion will not harm the starship that deploys it. Additionally, if the Mine is destroyed by an enemy, it will still explode causing damage as normal. Edit: built-in Subsystem Targetings do not trigger that Trait, only those that come with Tactical Brigde Offiicers.
- Directed Energy Weapon Modes deploy 1 level 61 Heavy Tachyon Mine at your location:
- ____ Kinetic Damage
- Increases damage to shields from all energy types by 10% for 10 sec
- -____ All Shields
- Creates a Tachyon Particle Cloud (with 2km radius) upon death:
- -___ All Shields every 0.5 Sec
- Can occur once every 30 seconds
- Skills that affect this ability
- Starship Drain Expertise
- (Improves Energy and Shield Drains/Resistance to Same)
- Starship Weapons Training
- (Improves All Weapon Damage)
- Starship Projectile Weapon Training
- (Improves All Kinetic Weapon Damage)