GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Honored Dead is an in-game Starship Trait.
This trait gives bonuses in Space if slotted into an Active Starship Trait slot.
- Game Description: While this trait is active, any damage received during combat will be added to the defensive capabilities of your vessel, resulting in stacking benefits to Damage Resistance and passive Hull Regeneration as certain damage thresholds are met or exceeded. Once you reach maximum stacks of this, additional damage will instead grant a small amount of Temporary Hit Points at each threshold. Stacks diminish outside of combat unless cloaked.
- After receiving 10,000 cumulative damage (post-resistance), gain a stack of Honored Dead
- * Each stack of Honored Dead grants +10 All Damage Resistance Rating and +1% Hull Regeneration (max 20 stacks, infinite duration)
- * While at 20 stacks of Honored Dead, additional triggers instead grant 10,000 Temporary Hit Points for up to 40 sec.
- * While not in Combat, lose one stack of Honored Dead every 2 seconds unless Cloaked.