GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Majority - Minority is an in-game Starship Trait.
This trait gives bonuses in Space if slotted into an Active Starship Trait slot.
- Game Description: While this Trait is active, the number of Allies and Foes within 10km of you will be counted. Depending upon whether you are in the Minority (Foes outnumber Allies) or the Majority (Allies equal or outnumber Foes), you gain different combat benefits. Majority = Increased Damage Resistance, Shield Hardness, and Hull Regeneration. Minority = Increased Damage Output, and Flight Speed.
Count Allies vs. Foes; Buffs Depending on Counts
Affects Anything Alive
- Count Allies and Foes Within 10 km of Self
- If Allies outnumber Foes:
- +20 All Damage Resistance Rating
- +20% Shield Hardness
- +20% Hull Regeneration
- If Foes outnumber Allies:
- +20% All Damage
- +10% Flight Speed
- +10% Flight Turn Rate