Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Captain Va'Kel Shon (commanding officer)
- Lieutenant Commander Tem Inasi (science officer)
- Lieutenant Kyona (tactical officer)
- Unnamed crew members: away team
- “Empress Sela”: The Belfast arrives to reinforce Starfleet efforts to defend Vulcan from an assault by the Romulan Star Empire.
- “Devil's Choice” & “Shadow Play”: The Belfast is part of Battlegroup Phi forming at Virinat in order to subsequently proceed to New Romulus. Here she joins with a joint Starfleet/KDF fleet assisting the Romulan Republic in defending New Romulus against an Elachi invasion fleet.
- “Taris”: The Belfast arrives in the Iconia System to take custody of Taris after her capture by Federation players.
- “Second Wave”: The Belfast visits Deep Space Nine so Captain Shon can participate in a conference concerning the Borg threat. The meeting is interrupted by a Dominion attack, and the Belfast helps defend the station and the escaping shuttles. The player must defend the Belfast during the battle.
- “Facility 4028”: When Kar'ukan's forces attack Facility 4028 in an attempt to capture the Female Changeling, the Belfast leads a small task force to defend the player's vessel. The Belfast is destroyed during the ensuing battle.
- “Boldly They Rode”: The majority of Belfast's crew has survived and followed Captain Shon to his new assignment, the U.S.S. Enterprise-F. Shon felt the Belfast was a good ship but is proud to be given the honor of commanding the new Federation flagship.
- "Season 5 Dev Blog #6": Captain Shon, in command of the Belfast, records a log entry. His crew have discovered an abandoned Jem'Hadar Attack Ship in the Enocha System; the ship appears to be several decades out of date, and may in fact be a relic of the Dominion War. An away team sent to the vessel reports that it appears to be in excellent condition, and there is no indication of why it would have been abandoned. Musing that Tress would have appreciated this mission, Shon reports that his orders are to tow the vessel to Starbase 375.
- In the Lore minigame, Vol. 22 Ch. 4 gives U.S.S. Belfast as one of the possible answers for the question of which ship attempted to aid the Gorn in 2401. The two other choices are U.S.S. Challenger and U.S.S. Lindberg.
- The Belfast is likely named for either the city in Northern Ireland or H.M.S. Belfast (itself named after the city), which served during Earth's World War II.