The U.S.S. Callisto was a Luna-class science vessel in service to Starfleet in the 25th century. Prior to 2410, the Callisto made an approximately 30,000 light years trip away from the Sol System on a long-term exploration mission in the Delta Quadrant.
- “Revelations”: The player is sent to investigate after a distress signal is received from the Callisto, only to find her destroyed. Among the survivors is Seven of Nine.
- "Season 8 Dev Blog #1": Captain Vaughn Alexander of the Starfleet Communications Research Center composes a message to Admiral Jorel Quinn. During a routine attempt to contact the Callisto in the 'Delta Quadrant', the MIDAS Array detected a new object one AU in size that could not be identified. The Romulan Republic has been similarly unable to gather information on the object. Barclay has hypothesized that they may have discovered another Dyson sphere.
- The vessel was likely named for Callisto, Jupiter's second-largest moon.
- Season 8 Dev Blog #1 - RE: Unidentified Object in Scan Sola-Alpha-Six
- USS Callisto (NCC-80109) at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.