- For the prime timeline version, see U.S.S. Enterprise.
The Enterprise was launched in 2258 under Captain Pike. Command rapidly passed to Kirk before the ship was destroyed in 2263.
Former Crew Members
- Science Officer 0718
- “The Measure of Morality (Part 2)”: A simulacrum of the Kelvin Timeline Enterprise, along with several other starships from the Prime Timeline, battles against a renegade Excalbian simulacrum Borg Queen.
- “Terminal Expanse”: Science Officer 0718, now serving aboard the U.S.S. Yorktown, mentions that he was part of the team aboard the Enterprise that developed the technology to neutralize the Sphere Builder technology.
- The design of the Kelvin Enterprise in “The Measure of Morality (Part 2)” was based off its appearance in Star Trek (2009), not the modified version from Star Trek Beyond (in game as the Kelvin Constitution Legendary Intel Battlecruiser).
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701 alternate reality) at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- USS Enterprise (Kelvin timeline NCC-1701) at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.
NCC-1701-D • NCC-1701-E • NCC-1701-F (Mirror) • NCC-1701-J