Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Communication Breakdown”: The player and the U.S.S. Chimera assist the Khitomer investigating a number of gamma radiation anomalies in the Pollux System, which turn out to be the first sign of an inbound Borg armada. After the Khitomer is disabled by Borg ships, its EMH is the only one able to respond on the ship. The Renown beams over security teams to counter invading Borg boarding parties while the player has to finish the initial scans . Together with the Chimera, the player has to subsequently protect the disabled Khitomer against more appearing Borg ships.
- “Assimilation of the Innocent”: With its systems restored, the Khitomer is one of four ships - the others being the U.S.S. Chimera, U.S.S. Defiant, and U.S.S. Armitage - that enters the Vega System to counter a Borg invasion force.
- In the “Khitomer Crisis” segment of the original Federation tutorial, the player himself had to beam over to the disabled Khitomer and fight off the Borg boarding parties.
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Captain Jay Yim (Commanding Officer)
- Commander Davis (Chief Science Officer)
- Emergency Medical Hologram
- Tion Sorahn (Security Officer)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The ship is named after the planet Khitomer.