GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- “Communication Breakdown”: The player, U.S.S. Chimera, and U.S.S. Voyager assist the Khitomer, who was attacked by Borg while investigating a number of gamma radiation anomalies in the Pollux System. These anomalies are discovered to be the first sign of an inbound Borg armada. With the Khitomer is disabled by Borg ships, its EMH is the only one able to respond on the ship. Voyager beams over security teams to counter invading Borg boarding parties while the player investigates the Khitomer's findings.
- Captain Jay Yim (Commanding Officer)
- Commander Davis (Chief Science Officer)
- Emergency Medical Hologram
- Tion Sorahn (Security Officer)
- The ship is named after the planet Khitomer.
- In the “Khitomer Crisis” segment of the original Federation tutorial, the player himself had to beam over to the disabled Khitomer and fight off the Borg boarding parties. In the previous 2013 version of the tutorial, the Khitomer was one of four ships to assist the player at Vega Colony during an attack by a Borg Cube - the other ships being the U.S.S. Chimera, U.S.S. Defiant, and U.S.S. Armitage.
- With the 2022 update in Season Twenty-six: Stormfall, the Khitomer was changed from a Noble-class variant to a Sovereign-class, utilizing the Nemesis Refit skin available with the Legendary Sovereign Miracle Worker Assault Cruiser.