Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- In 2385, Captain Crusher assumes command of the Pasteur. Her first mission is to help rebuilding medical facilities and hospitals on Cardassia Prime.
- In 2390, a task force made up of scientists assigned to the Pasteur and the Cardassian Ministry of Science announces that it has found a possible cure for Yarmin Fel Syndrome.
- An alternate timeline version of the Pasteur made an appearance in the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "All Good Things...". She is investigating a temporal anomaly when she comes under attack by a pair of Negh'Var Warships, suffering critical damage. Only the timely intervention of the U.S.S. Enterprise-D (now a Galaxy-X-class dreadnought) saves her crew, though the Pasteur is lost to a warp core breach.
- As of Season 9: A New Accord, the Pasteur can now be seen in the Sol System near Earth Spacedock.
- When viewed from inside Earth Spacedock, the Pasteur appears as a Hope-class vessel instead of an Olympic-class ship.