The Undine Fluidics space set consists of two consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Enhanced Fluidic Energy Focusing Array]
- [Console - Universal - Enhanced Fluidic Conduit Projector]
These consoles are only equippable on the following vessels:
- Undine Nicor Bio-Warship, Undine Cheirax Bio-Warship
- Undine Dromias Bio-Cruiser, Undine Kiwavi Bio-Cruiser
They can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Enhanced Fluidic Energy Focusing Array
- (Improves Starship Maximum Hit Points)
- Special Ability: Fluidic Energy Focusing Array
Undine Bioships are known for their ability to channel focused energy from fellow bioships into a massive burst of energy. This powerful discharge was once seen to be powerful enough to destroy a planet that had been assimilated by the Borg. When used in Space, the energy discharge causes a series of massive shockwaves that will damage and repel any enemies unfortunate enough to be caught in the devastation.
This console additionally proves[sic] a passive bonus to Structural Integrity and Weapon Power.
The non-Enhanced version of this console (which lacks passive bonuses) was obtainable with the Undine Nicor Bio-Warship, discontinued with the release of the improved Tier 6 variant. It may still be found on the exchange.
Console - Universal - Enhanced Fluidic Conduit Projector
- (Improves Starship Passive Hull Regeneration)
- Fluidic Rift:
- * Gradually pulls nearby enemies closer
- * Periodically releases Fluidic Puddles
- * After 30 seconds, Rift explodes dealing _ Kinetic Damage to all enemies within 1km
- Fluidic Puddles:
- * Wander randomly near the Rift that spawned them
- * Reduces enemy Flight Speed, Turn Rate and Accuracy for 10 seconds
- * Causes _ Plasma Damage to enemies every 0.5 sec
- * Dissipate after 30 seconds
- Special Ability: Create Fluidic Rift
By properly modulating a bioship's deflector, these vessels are capable of piercing the dimensional barriers that separate our known universe from Fluidic Space. By opening a rift, they are able to allow Fluidic Puddles to spill out into known space to disrupt and damage enemy vessels.
Starfleet engineers have learned how to modulate this rift in such a way that the resulting puddles have an adverse effect on enemy Undine vessels, instead of improving their capabilities.
This console additionally proves[sic] a passive bonus to Structural Integrity and Hull Regeneration.
The non-Enhanced version of this console (which lacks passive bonuses) was obtainable with the Undine Dromias Bio-Cruiser, discontinued with the release of the improved Tier 6 variant. It may still be found on the exchange.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Resilient Bio-Conduits
- +33 All Damage Resistance Rating
- +33% Health Regeneration
- Resilient Bio-Conduits was changed to its current state with the June 4, 2020 patch. Its previous passive ability was as follows:
- Equipping both the Fluidic Conduit Projector and the Fluidic Energy Focusing Array consoles will grant an Undine vessel the ability to negate the Weapon Power cost associated with firing the Focused Fluidic Beam. Without this bonus, activating this powerful beam weapon will drain 50 Weapon Power from your vessel.