Star Trek Online Wiki

Blessed Lohlunat! The 2022 Risian Lohlunat Festival runs from June 30 to July 30, 2022!

Check out the new Andorian themed items, and this year's Event Grand Prize, the Tier 6 Cnidarian Defender!


Star Trek Online Wiki
Universal Kit Module - Sompek Lightning icon.png
Epic icon.png
Universal Kit Module - Sompek Lightning
Epic Kit Module
Character Bind On Pickup
Cannot Equip more than 1 of this Item
Unique - Max of one per character
Values do not reflect skills or other modifiers

Sompek Lightning
Electrical Damage AoE
Calls down an electrical energy strike at the target's location:
_____ Electrical Damage
Chance to apply to foes in area:
* Knock back 9 meters and expose
* Electrical damage over time and Hold for 3 sec
50 sec recharge
Value: Energy credit icon.png

Universal Kit Module - Sompek Lightning is a Kit Module which can be slotted into the module slot, unrestricted by character's career. This module is leveless, and will calculate its effectiveness based on the level of the character that equips it. It is a reward from the inaugural Arena of Sompek event, which was available from February 23th to February 27th, 2017.

Item Description[]

Special Ability: Sompek Lightning icon (Federation).png Sompek Lightning

Call down an electrical discharge from orbit. Inspired by the menacing lightning of the famed Quatlek [sic] Arena; the Quatlek [sic] Lightning is a force to be feared.

On impact the targets will have a 75% chance to be knocked away from the epicenter or a 25% chance to receive electrical damage over time and be held in place.


  • Once it is obtained, it becomes unlocked for all characters on the account. It can be claimed at no additional cost via the Event Reputation Store.
  • This kit module cannot be upgraded through the Gear Upgrade System.