User talk:The Klingon Jedi
Do you think it'd be a good idea for me to make a Gallery out of Time Cop Doffs? Not the unique ones like Parell, but the random time agents. If so, what types of pictures would be most useful? Portrait, full dossier, or the condensed tile version? I'm asking because I made an image library on my comp of all of the ones I've gotten. (even the duplicates) I'm up to 41 pictures, but some are duplicates, I have 3 of Renard.--Marhawkman 19:55, 1 November 2012 (UTC)
- I'm not currently planning to add individual pages for them all but to upload data to create a list of them. If someone else wanted to make pages from the list, I certainly wouldn't try to stop them, I might even help, but I don't feel up to creating individual pages for them all. I'd be putting up a bunch of Dossier pics like the the one I uploaded for Renard: http://www.stowiki.org/Talk:Sterling_Renard --Marhawkman 18:12, 2 November 2012 (UTC)
Elachi Survivors & Liberated Borg Romulan duty officers.[edit source]
I don't think blanking the Elachi Survivor doffs is the way to go. They belong onto the special doffs page.
On the other hand there are at least 800 'unique' liberated borg romulan doffs around. When I realized that I asked for Eyebot to remove the existing ones. --Dukedom (talk) 07:32, 13 September 2013 (UTC)
Romulan Doff Store[edit source]
I noticed you adding doffs to the stores of Ferra and S'stas. Great work, Thank you for adding these. I recently added the Romulan NPC who serves the same Role. Centurion Velaar. I don't mean to create more work for you, but I thought I should mention her in case you hadn't seen her before. I hadn't gotten to the store yet.
I'm not sure know how she handles the Fed/KDF Romulan alignment (still need to check), I think she just "channels" Ferra or S'stas, but that brings up the question of how we handle her store here, if she does.
Im slowly working my way through the various Fed, KDF, and Romulan Personnel Officers, trying to bring some consistency to the pages. I've started with Starfleet and will move on to the other factions. Its mainly for the recruitment assignments given, but I've made a few tweaks to Ferra as well I think. --Tahno (talk) 08:11, 26 September 2013 (UTC)
- You left a note on my talk page mentioning you needed the Romulan/Reman Doff images. I have the capability to upload them, but looking at Template:Dofficon to make sure I got the file names right, I realised the template doesn't support them, and having already been "bold" and updated a few other widely used templates, I didn't want to "push my luck". Dr_ishmael seems to be the one who was working on that. If you cant get a hold of him, I'd suggest leaving a note for OOeyes who has done work on it as well. Once they're supported, I can upload them if no-one else has. --Tahno (talk) 11:24, 30 September 2013 (UTC)
- As you noticed, Im working on the images now. Ive got the overlays and backgrounds up, working on the Remans (about to upload 40) and the Romulans are next (80). I'll take a look at Fed and KDF borders and update them if they're different. I didn't know there was an index, if you could update that, it'd be great, if not I'll add the headshots when Im done. I'll think about "Law", "Rojal" and the 10 Liberated Borg (5M/5F) (not sure if we need the borg) and one special "Weekend" one. It shouldnt hurt to upload the named ones, but let me know if we need the common Borg. Im not sure if they'll show up on the form yet. Will check that after Ive uploaded them. --Tahno (talk) 04:29, 1 October 2013 (UTC)
- Borders/overlays updated. Looks like they removed some shading. Looks better :) --Tahno (talk) 05:39, 1 October 2013 (UTC)
- I left a note on User talk:OOeyes about my progress. All the generic headshots are available now, but not on the form yet. I still need to upload the uniques. They'll all be on the index as they're done (Generics are there now). --Tahno (talk) 10:24, 1 October 2013 (UTC)
Missing Duty Officer Images[edit source]
As we discussed there's still a few species missing, notably, Suliban and Yridian, but I think I've also found a bunch of Romulan and Reman officers affiliated with Starfleet and the KDF (you mentioned one of them), and I know there's still one or two missing from Hamlet. I'm going to compare what I have to the list and see if I can back-fill the missing ones over the next few days. I've also just tweaked the formatting of the pages a little so that the image looks better with the new frames. --Tahno (talk) 10:20, 2 October 2013 (UTC)
- Understood, I'll continue filling in the pictures for the rest then. The Klingon Jedi (talk) 16:46, 2 October 2013 (UTC)