Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- This page is for the NPC starship. For the playable vessel, see Vaadwaur Astika Heavy Battlecruiser.
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||167 772||369 100||1 316 178|
Vessels of the class
|Heavy Artillery Vessel||Eldex's Ship|
|Heavy Artillery Vessel||V.S.W. Vozroz|
- “Revelations”: Heavy Artillery Vessels are among Vaadwaur forces attacking the joint Voth-Turei fleet in the Turei System. With the technology more advanced than Borg, small Vaadwaur vessels destroy even the largest Voth vessels with ease. Only after the battle does the player learn that the Vaadwaur were behind the attack.
- “Legira System Patrol”: The player taps into Vaadwaur communication satellites in the Legira System.
- “All That Glitters”: The player encounters Gaul's flagship, the Heavy Artillery Vessel V.S.W. Vozroz, in the Shenda System. Later, an Artillery Vessels participates in a battle in the Entaba System.
- “Unity”: Artillery Ships, accompanied by the rest of the Vaadwaur fleet, attack Octanti and Cooperative vessels.
- “Gone Dark”: Player, accompanied by Rai Sahen, is tasked with luring out Vaadwaur ships, in hopes of acquiring secret information which might help the Delta Alliance locate a Vaadwaur base.
- “Capture the Flag”: Heavy Artillery Vessels are part of a Vaadwaur fleet engaged by Delta Alliance forces in the Orlitus System. Although the Alliance manages to gain an upper hand, R.R.W. Lleiset is disabled and taken over by the surviving Vaadwaur.
- “Alliances”: Artillery Vessels are part of a second Vaadwaur attack on Turei.
- “Preying Upon the Weak”: Artillery Ships are among Vaadwaur vessels attacking Cooperative ships disabled by the solar flare in the Farn System.
- “Blockade Runner”: Artillery Ships lead an invasion on the alien colony in the Zahl System.
- “Revolution”: Eldex takes command of an Artillery Vessel while helping the agents from the Delta Alliance infiltrate the Kartella System.
- “Pansarka System Patrol”: Artillery Vessels are part of the Vaadwaur fleet lured into the system by Hirogen and the player.
- “Wyanti System Patrol”: Vaadwaur forces attack the player and Turei vessels for illegally using their Underspace.
- “The Battle of Korfez”: Artillery Vessels are part of a large Vaadwaur fleet led by V.S.W. Implacable tasked with destabilizing the Korfez Star.
- “Takedown”: The player engages several Artillery Vessels as Gaul's remaining forces make their last stand in the Vaadwaur System.
- “Dust to Dust”: Heavy Artillery Vessels are part of a renewed Vaadwaur attack on Kobali Prime.
|Details||Vaadwaur Supremacy • Vaadwaur • Vaadwaur Prime • Kartella Prime • Underspace|
|Ground Forces||Vaadwaur Scout • Vaadwaur Soldier • Vaadwaur Tech Soldier • Vaadwaur Commando • Vaadwaur Tech Commando • Vaadwaur Tech Officer • Vaadwaur Overseer • Heavy Mortar|
|Starships||Vaadwaur Assault Vessel • Vaadwaur Scout Vessel • Vaadwaur Assault Cruiser • Vaadwaur Interdictor Cruiser • Vaadwaur Heavy Artillery Vessel • Vaadwaur Juggernaut|
|NPCs||Eldex • Galik • Gaul • Mengin • Relin • Telen|
|NPC starships||Eldex's Ship • V.S.W. Implacable • V.S.W. Vozroz|