The Vanguard Superiority Set is a space set that consists of 4 consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Linked Command Matrix]
- [Console - Universal - Dominion Targeting Synchronizer]
- [Console - Universal - Power Dispersal Channel]
- [Console - Universal - Polaron Particle Inverter]
These consoles were previously only equippable on the Jem'Hadar Vanguard starships: Jem'Hadar Vanguard Carrier, Jem'Hadar Vanguard Dreadnought Cruiser, Jem'Hadar Vanguard Warship and Jem'Hadar Vanguard Heavy Raider. With the July 25, 2019 patch, they can now be used on any starship, and can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Linked Command Matrix
+2.5% Critical Chance with Energy Weapons
- Summon a Heavy Attack Craft to aid you in battle
- Heavy Attack Craft Gear:
- * Polaron Dual Beam Banks
- * Polaron Beam Arrays
- * Quantum Torpedoes
- Special Ability: Summon Heavy Attack Craft
Activating this ability will detach the heavy attack craft from the aft portion of the Jem'Hadar Carrier. After detaching the bulky attack craft, the Jem'Hadar Carrier becomes much more nimble, however its hull and shield HP are slightly reduced. The heavy attack craft will follow you and will attack your target with its weaponry. If it takes heavy damage, it will be disabled and you will need to disengage "Deploy Heavy Attack Craft" and re-dock with the vessel to get it functional again.
Using this ability on a Jem'Hadar starship other than the Carrier will cause you to instead summon it to assist you.
The Jem'Hadar Heavy Attack Craft comes equipped with Polaron Beam Banks and Arrays and a Quantum Torpedo Launcher. Additionally it has access to the Beams: Fire at Will III, Beams: Overload II and Torpedo: High Yield I.
This console also provides a passive bonus to Hull Capacity and Critical Hit Chance with Energy Weapons.
Console - Universal - Dominion Targeting Synchronizer
+10% Maximum Shield Capacity
- Mark target Foe for 15 sec
- To Marked Foe:
- * -30 All Damage Resistance Rating
- * -30 Defense Rating
- Team Energy Damage to Marked Foe triggers:
- * +30% Firing Cycle Haste for Energy Weapons
- * -30% Weapon Power Cost
- Special Ability: Target Synchronization
Console - Universal - Dominion Targeting Synergy is obtained from the Jem'Hadar Vanguard Dreadnought Cruiser (Zen Store, sold separately: 3000 , sold as part of the Gamma Vanguard Pack: 13000 , or as part of the Gamma Vanguard Starter Pack: 2000 , Cross-Faction Tier 6).
Activating this ability marks an enemy and will moderately reduce their defense and damage resistance rating. Additionally, allies that fire upon this enemy will gain a Weapon Cycle Haste and Weapon Power Cost reduction buff for a very brief time. This buff reapplies each time allies attack the marked target.
This console also provides a passive boost to Shield Capacity and Critical Hit Chance with Projectile Weapons.
Console - Universal - Power Dispersal Channel
+10% Heal Critical Severity
+25 Starship Drain Expertise
- (Improves Energy & Shield Drains / Resistance to Same)
- * -32.6 All Power Levels for 10 sec
- * 13,750 Radiation Damage
- (Damage scales with total Subsystem Power)
- * -55 All Power Levels
- Special Ability: Power Dispersal Wave
Activating this ability will briefly drain nearly all of your power levels and disable your starship, but will unleash a devastating burst of radiation in a long wide cone in front of your starship. Foes unfortunate enough to be caught in this blast will suffer extreme radiation damage and have their power levels slowly drain over time.
This console also provides a passive bonus to Drain Expertise, Critical Severity, and Healing Critical Severity.
Console - Universal - Polaron Particle Inverter
+25 Starship Control Expertise
- (Improves Control Effects / Resistance to Same)
- * 1,680.8 Radiation Damage every sec
- * -33.6% Flight Speed
- * -71.6% Flight Turn Rate
- * -2.5 % Shield Resistance every 1 sec
- (Stacks up to 10 times)
- * Disables Cloaking
- Special Ability: Antipolaron Particle Burst
Console - Universal - Polaron Particle Inverter is obtained from the Jem'Hadar Vanguard Heavy Raider (Zen Store, sold separately: 3000 , sold as part of a Gamma Vanguard Pack: 13000 , Cross-Faction Tier 6).
Activating this ability releases a continuous burst of Antipolaron particles into the area around the starship. Enemies caught in the bursts have their flight speed reduced, have their shield hardness reduced and suffer heavy Radiation damage. Additionally, cloaked enemies will be revealed.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Dissonance
- Affects Friend (5 max)
- 10 kilometer Sphere
- +1% Shield Penetration per Ally within 10km (up to 5 max)
Set 3: Anti-Flanking Maneuvers
- When damaged on your rear arc, +5% Turn Rate and +5% Impulse Speed for 10 sec (stacks 3 times, triggers max once per 2 seconds
Set 4: Pledged to the Founders
- +20% Maximum Hull Capacity
- Reduces Recharge on Linked Command Matrix, Dominion Targeting Synchronizer, Power Dispersal Channel, and Polaron Particle Inverter by 60 sec (for some reason cooldown of Linked Command Matrix is reduced only by 30 sec)