Ajur, a female Vorgon
By the 27th century, Vorgons were fighting against other major species of the Galaxy for control over time travel.
During the 27th century, Vorgons tried to steal a quantum phase inhibitor called the Tox Uthat from its inventor Kal Dano. They were stopped by a Temporal Agent Daniels who allowed Dano to flee into the past. After recovering the device from the Tholians, who used it to destroy the Na'kuhl homeworld - Kal Dano, assisted by the Alliance agent from 2410, hid the device on Risa sometime in the early 22nd century.
Vorgons found out that Tox Uthat was hidden on Risa and sent Boratus and Ajur to retrieve it, but their plan failed when Tox Uthat was found, and then supposedly destroyed by Starfleet captain Jean-Luc Picard.
At some point during the Cold War, Vorgons sent agents into the past who, for reasons yet unknown, left behind data plans for a Vorgon Xyfius Heavy Escort on Risa. These plans were recovered in the 25th century by the Alliance agents working for Qwen.
- “Vorgon Conclusions”: The player, along with Daniels, chase the Vorgons Ajur and Boratus through time, in order to stop them from acquiring the Tox Uthat.
- “Stormbound”: Captain Walker reveals to the player that the Tox Uthat was destroyed by Jean-Luc Picard, preventing the Vorgon agents from retrieving it.
- “Temporal Reckoning”: Boratus and Na'kuhl Specialist Krog stay behind to deal with the player after other TLF leaders beam back to their ships. Although Boratus is killed, Vorgons remain loyal to Noye and the liberation movement. A large number of Vorgon vessels is seen leaving for Procyon V before the player can stop them.
- “Ragnarok”: Vorgon vessels participate in the battle of Procyon V, alongside the remainder of the Temporal Liberation Front fleet, trying to prevent U.S.S. Enterprise from firing the Tox Uthat.
PvE Queues and Adventure Zones
- “Sun, Sand, and Scavenging”: While searching for temporal artifacts on Risa, the player finds data plans describing how to build a Vorgon Xyfius Heavy Escort.
- “The Battle of Procyon V”: Vorgon vessels reinforce the Sphere Builder fleet after the second timeline change, assisting the K.I.V. Annorax in the attack on the U.S.S. Enterprise.
- "A Single Step": In this Post War Era entry, Kal Dano is attacked by the Vorgons, who steal the Tox Uthat. However, the Vorgons are stopped by a stranger introducing himself as Daniels.
- "Winter of Discontent": Boratus confronts a Starfleet Lieutenant among those he captured during the Breen attack on Earth. He exposes her escape plan, and turns the prisoners over to three Breen soldiers. After Boratus leaves, the Breen are revealed to be disguised Temporal Agents, led by Daniels.
Not much is known about Vorgon or their military in the 25th century. However, by 27th century, Vorgon have developed advanced technology and equipped their ships with tetryon and chroniton weaponry. Their vessels are also often outfitted with probes that can be deployed to assist in combat.
|Starships||Vorgon Frigate • Vorgon Cruiser • Vorgon Battleship|
|NPCs||Ajur • Boratus|
|NPC starships||V.S.V. Arbarel|
Factions by Quadrant
|α||Breen Confederacy • Cardassian Union • Deferi • Drantzuli • Federation (Starfleet) • Ferengi Alliance • Kentari Union • Lukari Concordium • Na'kuhl • Tholian Assembly • True Way Alliance • Tzenkethi Coalition|
|β||Federation (Starfleet • DSC Starfleet • TOS Starfleet) • Gorn Hegemony • Iconian • Klingon Empire (Klingon Defense Force) • Klingon Empire Rebels • Klingons (2256) • Nausicaan • Orion Syndicate • Romulan Republic • Romulan Star Empire • Reman Resistance • Son'a • Vulcan|
|γ||Dominion • Fek'Ihri Horde • Hur'q|
|Δ||Automated Personnel Unit • Benthan • Borg Collective • The Cooperative • Bluegill • Hazari • Hierarchy • Hirogen • Kazon • Kobali • Krenim • Malon • Ocampa • Octanti • Talaxian • Turei • Tuterian • Vaadwaur Supremacy • Voth|
|Others||Creatures • Devidian • Elachi • Terran Empire • Undine (Species 8472) • Vorgon|